06 March 2012

Gen 3 Interlude

A/N: I didn't get much play time over the last week or so since Hubby took me away for our anniversary (first time without kids since oldest was born 6 years ago!) and then we had birthday party weekend for oldest. So I'm sending out a little update on Zeke's friends and family. I should have another chapter ready to go in the next day or two, though, including good news about Zeke's promotion. Finally!

First, we check in with Jagger, Bonni and Lorali...

Screenshot-102

Surprisingly, Jagger has a friend over- Gwyn's sister Chayris! They seem to be getting along quite well, but no romance yet. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this! As crazy and evil as Jagger is, it would be nice for him to find someone to love him.

Screenshot-103

Bonni has apparently given up on getting Ira to ask her out and is now going after someone named Nestor. I didn't get a picture of him.

Screenshot-106

Lorali is still after the elders, too. She's dating Dusty Gibbons and, for some reason, is enemies with Viola Sharpe!

Screenshot-109

Ewwww.

Screenshot-111

It's possible that Lorali and Viola became enemies over a man, because Viola has a thing for elders too!

Screenshot-112

This is Manuel, Viola's man.

Screenshot-114

She's working as a Stagehand these days and Manuel is military. They live together but aren't married. They also don't have any kids so far.

Screenshot-115

Carol Song is also a Stagehand. She has no serious relationships, but is good friends with her car.

Screenshot-117

Sean Flynn has aged since we last saw him at Neli's death. His sense of style has not been affected by his elder status and he works as a low level Bagman.

Screenshot-120

On the other hand, he has a couple of really cute puppies!

Screenshot-121

Sunny Blue Sky is a Vegetable Slicer and is dating someone named Hoff.

Screenshot-123

Arvid Voss is an Intern but has no serious relationships.

Screenshot-124

Adjo Ursine-Sample is now a police Lieutenant and is in a relationship with someone named Raspberry. I've seen her around and she's actually age appropriate!

Screenshot-126

We see Patience around pretty regularly. She's a Fitting Room Guard but doesn't have any serious relationships. I had hopes for her and Jagger, but they seem to have cooled off.

**********
So there we go! Since most of them are without relationships, kids or career advancements I'm guessing that there's a glitch in my story progression. I'm going to have to figure that out.

6 comments:

  1. Hee! Adjo is a cop! That's hard to visualize. I wonder what Raspberry looks like. Sounds like a berry sweet sim :).

    Your description of Carol Song made me laugh out loud.

    It is interesting that your sims of interest are not making babies the way mine are. Perhaps you're right, and it's worth pulling out StoryProgression and replacing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Adjo is a cop. I thought I saw him breaking up a party a few weeks ago, but I wasn't sure until I went looking everyone up.

      I went into my game and checked the settings, reporting was set to "all", so I'm sure now that there's not any progression going on at all. Next time I get a chance, I'm going to delete the program and re-download it. So weird that it suddenly went all wonky!

      Delete
    2. Wooo. One time, I discovered that the whole StoryProgression was turned off, and I'm quite sure I didn't do THAT in purpose. I can't remember where that setting was though :-p.

      Twallan is awesome, superhuman, and totally approachable, so if you can't find the problem yourself, you should really ask him. Posting to the new wikispaces forum is a little bit fiddly, but it's worth it.

      Delete
  2. It's really nice to see what all the other characters are doing in your story! Especially since it's always so different from what they did in the original game. Thanks for updating! :) And I really hope that Jagger finds some love. Despite him being a jerk sometimes, he earns it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a good woman will settle Jagger down. (Though I doubt a good woman would put up with him for long!)

      It is really interesting to see how different the Sims are in different games. I love it!

      Delete
    2. Clearly he needs a good EVIL woman :). Maybe I should upload Toya for you :).

      Delete