30 March 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 28: Surprise!

After taking a nice day to just enjoy ourselves, the whole family was feeling great! It was so much fun that we decided to make a weekend out of it... no one had to do anything they didn't want to do for the whole weekend. Ariel enjoyed sugary meals and fishing.

Screenshot

Gywn did her gardening in her pajamas. I used to wonder that they neighbors would think of that, but I don't worry about it anymore. My wife is unique and perfect and I wouldn't have it any other way. We even managed to sneak away for a little quality alone time, if you know what I mean, while Ariel was fishing and Sebastian was off roaming the town.

Screenshot-2

Gwyn's birthday is in a few days, so I've been working on upgrading all of the appliances for her. She spends most of her time outside and I want to make life as stress-free as possible for her as she gets older.

Screenshot-3

Even though I told them that they didn't have to worry about homework this weekend (not entirely responsible of me, but everyone has been working so hard!), the kids both took time to do it anyway. Ariel sat outside the book store and Sebastian did his at the local animal park. They make me proud!

Screenshot-6

Sebastian has been enjoying his telescope quite a bit, too. He doesn't even use it to spy on the neighbors, as far as I know! I realize that I keep waiting for him to turn into a teenager like Jagger with all of the drama that goes with it, but he really is just a good kid.

Screenshot-9

We topped off our slack-off weekend by attending a party that Bonni was throwing at my old house! Though we ended up being her only guests, it was really nice to catch up with my sister.

Screenshot-12

The girls stayed home since Gwyn thought that would be too late for Ariel to stay out on a school night. I think they enjoyed the "girl time", though.

Screenshot-16

When Sebastian and I got home, I discovered that there was no room for me in my own bed! I ended up having to sleep on the couch... and I didn't even do anything wrong!

Screenshot-17

Monday was supposed to be Gwyn's big birthday party, but I don't think she's feeling up to it. I guess we'll have to reschedule. Is this what they call a "change of life" pregnancy?

Screenshot-18



********
A/N: So Gwyn actually had just one day left before becoming an elder when they finally got around to fulfilling their latest "woo-hoo" wishes and I used "try for baby" since they've both been wishing for another baby for ages. It hadn't worked the last few times and I was starting to be hopeful that I'd get out of this generation with just 2 kids, but... So Gwyn's going to become an elder pretty much as soon as she has this kid! And Zeke won't be far behind her.


Outtakes!


At Bonni's party, Zeke decided to go upstairs and take a nap. It was a pretty sad party since there weren't any guests other than Zeke and Sebastian. Not even Jagger and Lorali showed up, and they live there!
Screenshot-15

Gwyn wanted to take a bath, but Zeke was repairing the tub. I tried to convince her to take a shower instead, but she insisted on standing here complaining the whole time Zeke worked.
Screenshot-19

11 comments:

  1. Gwyn gardening in her nightshirt! Ha! Both the kids are such good kids. I wonder what you'll get for your third and final child?

    Both outtakes were great. I particularly like Zeke napping at his sister's lame party :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lame party was pretty funny. I'd switched over to see what Gwyn and Ariel were up to and when I switched back, Zeke was asleep and Sebastian was watching tv! Poor Bonni just stood there, all alone. Story progression tells me that she's found love, though! I'll update all of that next time, I think.

      And, ugh, another baby! Why do they want to have babies that old? Zeke and Gwyn will probably die off before the new kid grows up, leaving poor Sebastian and/or Ariel to take care of them! I want one of those carefree heirs someday!

      Delete
  2. Oh,wow! I'm really happy for Zeke and Gwyn that they wanted another baby, but at the same time I am a little said for the unborn,as well. His/her parents may die when he/she is still a kid, which is a horrible experience. So I just wish them a long life which they can enjoy with their children.

    And I am also wondering what the third child might be like - maybe a badass boy, like Jagger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what they'll end up with, too! Neither of them had a gender preference this time around. Gwyn rolled continuous wishes to WooHoo along with one to have a baby and one to have a baby with Zeke! Zeke only had one wish to have a baby going on, but between the two of them it was pretty much 4 baby wishes! I just couldn't ignore that even though they'll probably leave the poor kid an orphan!

      Delete
  3. Hey DragonWife,
    I kind of want to ask you for a favor... for quite some time now I've been searching for the composer of a certain song that we once sang in high school. The internet won't tell me who wrote it, or what its exact title is. All I know is the lyrics, which is why I wanted to check if you possibly knew that song!
    You can find the lyrics on my blog, here: http://amhranai.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/song-der-woche-komponist-gesucht/
    Just ignore the first part of my post, as it is in German, the lyrics are the four paragraphs in the middle. I would be really happy if you happened to know that song! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... that song seems kind of familiar! I don't know off the top of my head, though. Let me ask some of my more musical friends!

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome,thanks!

      Delete
    3. amhranai- I can't find anyone who knows who wrote that song! I find lots of people who know some or all of the song itself, but that's about it! Sorry. Good luck, though!

      Delete
    4. That's okay, thanks a lot! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, I'm excited about the new baby. :) I think three babies is perfect for a sim family, it's just the right amount(in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three babies is pretty good. When it gets to 4 or more, I pretty much go nuts. Then again, I don't like my family to get above 6 people, either... too many to worry about!

      Delete