18 March 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 24: Best Teenager Ever!

We didn't waste any time in testing out our new buffet table (yay promotion!). It was Sebastian's birthday again. I swear, time seems to be flying by now that we have kids!

Screenshot-26

We invited all of the usual guests but, also as usual, they were too busy visiting with each other to watch my boy blow out his candles. That's ok, though, he doesn't seem to mind at all.

Screenshot-29

I was a little worried about having a teen in the house, considering all of the trouble that I went through with Jagger. Sebastian seems to be a good kid, though, and Gwyn tells me that I have nothing to worry about.

Screenshot-33

I believe her, too. She's always right when it comes to the kids!

Screenshot-35

Sebastian has been proving her right, too. He is an amazing big brother to Ariel. And she obviously adores him. I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to see my kids getting along so well!

Screenshot-40

I mean, I got on fine with my sisters for the most part, but it was nothing like this!

Screenshot-41

Sebastian has even been taking the time to help Ariel learn how to talk! He has so many interests and activities, but he still takes the time to spend time with his sister. Best teenager ever.

Screenshot-46

Not only that... he's learning how to cook! I know I'm bragging on Sebastian quite a lot, but he is amazing to me. I can honestly say that my siblings and I were nowhere near as helpful when we were that age. Sorry, Mom!

Screenshot-54

All of this means bonus alone time with my wife. What's not to love?

Screenshot-52


***********
A/N: Short chapter without a lot going on, but I wanted to focus on Sebastian. He is such a great kid and has been the easiest Sim I've ever had at all of his ages so far. In other news, I think I have the story progression problem worked out (deleted, re-downloaded, re-installed), so that will be nice for everyone else in town. It will be a few chapters before that kicks in, though, since I'm a bit ahead in my game play.

 
Outtakes!

VJ is haunting the chair, which Gwyn apparently finds hilarious!
Screenshot-37

For some reason, Gwyn always changes into her formal attire after having a bath. She's a little odd sometimes.
Screenshot-49

Kevin is sneaking up on Sebastian in the kitchen. Sebastian didn't seem to mind, though.
Screenshot-55

Neli and Kevin visiting.
Screenshot-56

7 comments:

  1. That's Charles's hair, isn't it? Hee!! It looks great on Sebastian. He's certainly attractive and charming. Awww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's called the same thing, but it's totally Charles' hair! When I was giving Sebastian his birthday makeover, I noticed that I had that and I loved it on him way too much not to use it.

      Delete
  2. Aww, I love Sebastian!! Such a good kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is. He's one of the best kids I've ever played! I kind of adore him.

      Delete
  3. Awwww,this is really cute. Sebastian and Ariel getting along this great must be a big relief for their parents - especially if there is more alone time for them that way :D
    I must say that I've never "met" a teenager as easy as him before,either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be totally spoiled for future generations!

      Delete
    2. Yep, I can already see that :D

      Delete