20 March 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 25: Cranky girls must run in my family

The strangest thing happened the other night. Gwyn and I were asleep while Sebastian watched over Ariel. Sebastian was in the kitchen making them a snack before bed when he heard a Ariel talking to herself in the front room... only she wasn't talking to herself! My Mom and Dad actually dropped by to put their granddaughter to bed. How weird is that?

Screenshot-58

I didn't see any problem with it, but Gwyn is concerned that Ariel might not be completely safe being carried around by transparent, floating, dead people. Not to mention the fact that it might make Ariel a little weird, hanging out with ghosts. I can see her point. I had no idea that it was even possible for ghosts to put toddlers to bed!

Screenshot-60

I decided to make it up to Gwyn by upgrading the dishwasher. Gwyn likes things to be tidy and unbreakable.

Screenshot-61

Before long, it was party time again. I'm not sure why we have our parties outside when everyone prefers to gather in Gwyn and my bedroom.

Screenshot-62

Ariel was pretty cranky about having  a birthday, of course. That girl is cranky about everything. She wouldn't even let Gwyn change her into her birthday outfit! Gwyn finally gave up and brought her out in her PJs.

Screenshot-65

I still don't know why we have people over if they won't even come sing Happy Birthday. And by "we", I mean "me". I'm always the one who wants to have a party.

Screenshot-67

Ariel is much more high maintenance than her brother. I'm not sure if that's a "girl thing" or a "Hodgins girl" thing. I know my sisters were often kind of cranky, though.

Screenshot-71

I'm glad Ariel will be going to school with her brother for awhile, maybe he can help her find her way without offending too many people. I do hope that her moods don't start rubbing off on him, though.

Screenshot-73


**********
A/N: Another short, birthday chapter. Ariel is Eccentric, Athletic, and Inappropriate. She's also usually pretty cranky. And she's not even a teen yet!


Outtakes!

Ariel was super excited to hang out with Neli.
Screenshot-57

Seriously, Gwyn? Did you really pee on your daughter? On her birthday? I told you to use the toilet before taking Ariel to her cake! Why do you ignore me?
Screenshot-63

Poor Sebastian passed out in the yard after Ariel's birthday party.
Screenshot-70

8 comments:

  1. Whee! I've been dying to see Ariel age up. Her traits sounds like so much fun. What are Sebastian's traits.

    I was going to point out the stuff I thought was funny, but the whole post was great fun. I laughed out loud when we got to Gwyn peeing on Ariel in the outtakes. And wow, all the needs complaints in the pictures. It's been a rough time on the Hodginses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW: What are Sebastian's traits? Did you mention them and I missed it?

      Delete
    2. Sebastian has genius, friendly and animal lover.

      I couldn't believe that Gwyn ignored me and then went and peed on Ariel! They would all be much happier if they'd just listen to me. (The wishacy rules say we can click on a need and let the sim decide how to fulfill it. Half of the time, these guys decide and then apparently change their mind and just don't do anything but complain!)

      Delete
  2. Short but sweet! Still creepy to see all those clone siblings together. Haha

    I think Ariel is going to turn out to be rather pretty!! I certainly hope she becomes less cranky as she gets older, but somehow that never seems to happen in real life. Heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crankiness really runs in the Hodgins' females. They're so touchy!

      Delete
  3. Now THAT should be interesting :D I like Ariel's trait combination and that she is a little moody. Huh,this sounds a little mean :D Of course I am sorry for you, because Sebastian was so easy, but for us this means more excitement in your chapters, so partly-yay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does have an interesting set of traits that would be fun to play. I kind of want to get a big house and keep them both! But, that would just drive me nuts.

      Delete
    2. You could do what I do and keep a spare around for longer to complete his/her LTW. That's a Pinstar point thing, but it does give you a chance to keep around characters you like for longer :).

      I love both characters. Sebastian could be fun because you haven't done anything Pets-centric yet. Such a hard choice!

      Delete