04 February 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 14: Man on a mission

I can't believe I passed out at work! I hear that everyone around town is talking about, probably assuming that I'm some kind of loser like Jagger. I wish people would take the fact that my family is in mourning into account. Or at least mind their own business.

Screenshot

When I finally made it home, I collapsed into bed. Maybe I can sleep off the grief.

Screenshot-4

Of course, no one can sleep forever so I found myself wandering the house in the middle of the night. Down in the living room, I came across my parents reuniting. I started to wonder if I would ever have that kind of relationship... a relationship that even death can't touch. Could I have that with Gwyn?

Screenshot-10

After work the next day, I left my siblings to their grief and headed out to meet Gwyn. I had to find out where we stood. Where we were going. The future of this family fell to me now that Mom was gone and I intended to make good on Mom's faith in me.

Screenshot-12

Well, after one brief stop along the way to buy myself a new toy... call it an early mid-life crisis.

Screenshot-13

Gwyn and I met at the beach. She was beautiful and gave me all of the comfort that she could.

Screenshot-22

We spent hours gazing into each others' eyes and talking about everything.

Screenshot-24

I told her how much I wanted to get away from everything, how much I wanted to ditch all of the responsibilities forced onto me by my siblings. And how much I wanted to take her with me.

Screenshot-25

I made a decision then that would change the course of our date. I was tired of everything just drifting along. It was time to take some action!

Screenshot-27

I was thrilled when Gwyn agreed to marry me! Up until that moment, I wasn't convinced that she was really interested in me.

Screenshot-28

I was on a roll. I couldn't take the chance of her backing out so we got married right then and there! It was fitting, really, since Gwyn loves the water so much.

Screenshot-31

I can't believe she married me.

Screenshot-35

I took Gwyn home. My sisters were surprised to hear about our quickie wedding, but welcomed Gwyn into our family. Who knows where Jagger goes these days (truth be told, one of the reasons I wanted to have the wedding right away was because I was afraid my crazy, evil brother might try to throw me some kind of crazy, evil bachelor party).

Screenshot-38

I gave Gwyn the official tour of our house... strategically ending it in my bedroom. Our bedroom.

Screenshot-39

I was a little nervous, but I think I did ok.

Screenshot-41


Yeah, this is way better than sleeping alone!


Screenshot-43

***********
A/N: So Gwyn finally joins the household! Zeke wanted to go on a date and I thought that might be good for his mood (he's wanted a promotion forever and I just can't get him happy enough!). I was so excited when he rolled a wish to marry Gwyn! Gwyn's traits are: great-kisser, loves the outdoors, neat, childish, and flirty. Her LTW is to grow a perfect garden.

Outtakes!

Neli came back to hang around in the bushes for hours before going in the house.
Screenshot-8

Awww... seeing his parents' ghosts inspire Zeke to want a sandwich. How sweet.
Screenshot-9

Trixi! We haven't seen much of her lately so it's nice to see her up and about.
Screenshot-17

Bonni was involved in yet another explosive experiment. And the wild horse doesn't like her. Meanwhile, Jagger went to work in his swimsuit. Just another day in Zeke's life!
Screenshot-19

Whoa! Gwyn! Not a very lady-like pose!
Screenshot-40

4 comments:

  1. Finally!! I was afraid Zeke would forget about Gwyn and never get to marry her. And now they did it, which means we shouldn't be too far from the next generation. Such a romantic wedding...and the pictures were perfect, too!
    Now waiting for babies.......! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy that he finally wanted to marry Gwyn. I was taking no chances, though, they got married then and there! I think this is actually the best set of wedding pictures that I've managed to get so far, so thank you!

    I'm hoping for babies soon... though with as long as it took them to get married, I'm not holding my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! A wedding at last! I couldn't tell -- have you moved Zeke into his own place with Gwyn yet?

    They have got such great genes. Next gen should be great to look at. Crossing my fingers for baby wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They haven't moved into a new place as of this chapter... watch for that next chapter!

    I really hope we get a baby soon. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete