20 February 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 18: Easiest Baby Ever!

I've been working on getting a promotion forever and I was a little worried that having a new baby in the house might make it harder to do my research. I've taken to getting up early and cramming before the carpool shows up.

Screenshot

Gwyn and I had a serious discussion about childcare shortly after Sebastian was born and we decided that the best choice was for her to quit her job. I'm going to miss seeing her in her cute uniform, but this way she can focus on raising the kids and still work toward her goal of having a perfect garden.

Screenshot-3

The best part of this arrangement is how happy we all are with it. Things are amazingly easy and everyone is usually well rested! I know enough about newborns to know that this is a very unusual situation.

Screenshot-4

I do kind of wish that Gwyn would put some clothes on while she works in the garden during Sebastian's nap, though.

Screenshot-6

Sebastian's been such a happy and content baby that I decided that Gwyn and I could sneak off for a night on the town!

Screenshot-8

We'd both been wanting to get a tattoo so I called her one day after work and told her to get a babysitter and meet me at the spa! It probably doesn't seem like the most romantic date, but we had a great time.

Screenshot-9

After getting inked, we were even able to spend some time visiting with old friends. It wasn't long before Gwyn wanted to head home to Sebastian though. I don't blame her, I couldn't wait to show him the tattoo I got for him, either!

Screenshot-17

As an extra special treat for Gwyn that night, I did the middle of the night feeding. I'm really working on those "good husband" points, eh?

Screenshot-18

Cute baby pic spam!

Screenshot-22

Screenshot-23

I can't believe I get all that plus quality time alone with my wife!

Screenshot-26

**************
A/N: Sebastian is seriously the easiest baby I've ever had in any Sims game. He's cried maybe twice and is content to just hang around by himself. It's crazy. I forgot to mention his traits last time- he rolled friendly and genius at birth. I always use the randomizer for traits so it's kind of cool that he's already such a good mix of Gwyn and Zeke. Right after he was born, both Zeke and Gwyn rolled wishes to quit their jobs. Since Zeke's LTW is tied to his job, I couldn't allow that so I let Gwyn go ahead and quit. Speaking of Zeke, it was right around Sebastian's birth that Zeke got the 'eternally faithful' reputation. I have no idea what he did to get it or what it means, but it's totally in character for him!

Outtakes!

Derp!
Screenshot-7

This is the babysitter. Seriously, Sebastian is such a good baby that all she had to do was sit on the couch while Gwyn and Zeke were out.
Screenshot-13

Bonus cute baby pic.
Screenshot-25

4 comments:

  1. It's so great that Zeke and Gwyn are a happy family. He really earned it, after his hard teenhood (is that a word?), taking care of Jagger, the family and everything.

    And I can't wait what Sebastian will look like as a toddler!! ("I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it..." great, now I won't get that song out of my head. Better publish an update soon ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's nice to see Zeke so happy with his life, other than the lack of promotion. 9Seriously, I can't remember the last time he got one and his skills are above where they're supposed to be so it has to happen soon, right?)

      Delete
  2. I want to see pics of the tattoos!

    Sebastian got Zeke's skintone, I see. I wonder whose hair and eyes he'll get :).

    LOL, Amhranai! How are you going to work those lyrics into a post??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can kind of see Zeke's tattoo through the window... I kind of thought he'd be the kind of guy with a heart with his family's names on it. I'll have to try and get a shot of Gwyn's.

      Delete