11 February 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 16: In sickness and in health...

Something's wrong with Gwyn.

Screenshot-45

I thought it might just be all the stress of getting married and moving into two different new homes within just a few days, so I paid a little more attention to her. Giving her lots of affection. It's a tough job...

Screenshot-49

But even that was interrupted by her unsettled digestive system. (a/n: I just now realized that her PJs match the wallpaper!)

Screenshot-46

I really hope that she feels better soon! I hope I don't get sick, too. It'd be hard to take good care of her if I was under the weather!

Screenshot-47

Eventually, her stomach settled enough for her to attend a party at her sisters' house. I can't remember which sister was actually hosting (there are so many of them and I still can't keep everyone straight), but it was good for Gwyn to get out of the house.

Screenshot-52

I missed the first half of the party due to a previous engagement, but she says that she had a great time. I was surprised to see Jagger's old friend, Patience, there providing the entertainment. Such as it was. I don't think she's been playing long.

Screenshot-56

After arriving at the party, I talked my lovely wife into joining me outside for some alone time and star gazing.

Screenshot-61

I know that she hasn't seen her sisters for a while and was probably keen to catch up with them, but I missed her! We'd only been apart for a few hours and that probably makes me a sap, but what can I say. I was getting pretty tired, though, and headed home to get some sleep before having to head back to work (the honeymoon was officially over, I guess).

Screenshot-62

Gwyn stayed behind to visit with her sisters a little more. I warned her that she was going to be too tired to go to work in the morning and that she was already a little run down from being sick, but she insisted. Later, she admitted that she might have been pushing herself. I guess she got sick again right there at the party!

Screenshot-63

I really wonder what's going on with her.

Screenshot-64

I was still sound asleep, though, when she got home the next morning and started eating apples from our garden. I just don't know what's going on.

Screenshot-67

*********
A/N: So, obviously, Generation 4 is on the way! Zeke doesn't know it yet, though, since he slept through the big transition (plus she was over at her sisters' house). As soon as she realized that she was pregnant, Gwyn wished for a boy so I had her eat a bunch of apples. Of course, then Zeke started wishing for a girl so I guess someone is going to be disappointed!

Outtakes!

Cool look, Patience!
Screenshot-57

Ooops, party foul, Patience.
Screenshot-59

Too many apples, Gwyn?
Screenshot-66

Looks like Bonni had a birthday! I'll have to invite them all over soon so I can see what they're up to.
Screenshot-69

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee! I can't wait to see the new little guy!

    Wow, Patience in your game really dresses to impress! And Zeke's new hairstyle really emphasizes the lines of his face. I feel like I'm getting to know him all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesyesyes, a baby! Finally! So does this mean that later you will make them have another baby, a girl this time, because Zeke still wishes for it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan: I was really entertained by Patience's outfit... until I saw Gwyn's maternity-wear! These women certainly make some interesting choices. Also, I'm really loving Zeke's new look. He's quite chiseled!

    amhranai: Yep, I'll have to go for another baby if this one is a boy since Zeke wants a girl. I hope they don't wish for too many kids!

    ReplyDelete