06 February 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 15: Newlyweds

Gwyn and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding night. The next morning, we realized the problem with living in such close proximity to my siblings... apparently, we kept them awake!

Screenshot-44

Gwyn and I talked about it and decided to check out the local real estate market. Not that I was keen on leaving my sisters on their own, but our own space would be very nice. We were lucky enough to find a cute little house in our price range right next door! So Gwyn and I took ownership of the so-called "Gnome Home" and moved in. It's kind of nice that we'll be able to have our own space but still be close enough to keep an eye on my sisters.

Screenshot-6

It's so quiet here with just the two of us.

Screenshot-3

But it's really great to have my wife all to myself.

Screenshot-4

We started right in on fixing up the garden. It took us most of the day, but I think it looks pretty good. Gwyn and I can't think of a better way to spend our honeymoon!

Screenshot-13

We'd barely gotten settled before it was Gwyn's birthday!

Screenshot-18

Doesn't she look lovely? And she's shown no signs of a midlife crisis! Beautiful and stable, my kind of woman!

Screenshot-25

I was so excited for her birthday that I totally forgot that it was mine, too!

Screenshot-23

I can't believe I'm so old. All I see is wrinkles when I look in the mirror! Gwyn says that I'm rugged and handsome, but I can already tell that I'm going to have a lot more trouble with adulthood than she is.

Screenshot-24

And there's some stray cat messing with my newspapers! Get off of my lawn!

Screenshot-31

Gwyn suggested that we do some more work in the garden to settle me down a bit. She's brilliant.

Screenshot-34

I don't think I could deny her anything, so when she asked for a hot tub I ran right out and bought her one. It's a great investment.

Screenshot-39

It's relaxing and a lot of fun!

Screenshot-44

I never really realized just how many fun things you could do in a hot tub.

Screenshot-42

Yep. Married life totally agrees with me.

Screenshot-40

***************
A/N: Adding another person to the household was just too many people to keep track of now that everyone was an adult with adult wishes being rolled! I like it better being next door (though it's kind of weird to be out of control of the others). Zeke and Gwyn keep wishing to woo-hoo but not have babies so I'm using the legal "try for baby" substitution to try and get a Generation 4 going.


Outtakes!

Zeke has such random thoughts. But Gwyn is pretty happy to be married, so that's good!
Screenshot-2

Gwyn is starving, surrounded by produce. Eat an apple, Gwyn, they're right there!
Screenshot-14

I thought that it was just the garden at the old house, but apparently Zeke is unable to get out of any garden. I have to lead him out gradually... who gets lost on their way out of an open garden?
Screenshot-19

Oh! I've never done that without mosaic on... much more graphic looking than I'd anticipated!
Screenshot-26

Neli and Trixi hang out. I guess they like the new house!
Screenshot-27

VJ takes a ghost nap. Why would ghosts need a nap? Presumably, they'd get lots of rest lying around in their graves all day.
Screenshot-28

I redecorated the house since Zeke and Gwyn both hated the cold shower and they could afford it. This bed did not work out. I bought them a new one so they could both sleep in it.
Screenshot-30

Zeke! What are you doing to that girl!?
Screenshot-41

8 comments:

  1. The house looks really nice! It's good that Zeke and Gwyn now have their own space. Especially since there will be babies soon, I hope! :) Good luck for getting her pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've certainly been making them try every time one of them feels frisky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Blue babies! I can't wait.

    It really is a nice house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a super cute house... but not great for taking pics! I always forget about that when I'm picking new houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those outtakes are brilliant!! Hope to see some baybies soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Redhead, you're just cruising through the chapters!

      Delete
  6. How did you get the blurr-thing away? :P

    ReplyDelete