29 January 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 13: See you later, Neli-gator!

(A/N: I got lots of sim time this week!)

Would you believe that even after all of the drama between Lorali and Ira, Bonni still wants him? She hasn't convinced him to date her yet, but she keeps trying. I just don't get it.

Screenshot-2

At least the teen years are over for while. Jagger FINALLY celebrated his birthday. He really did seem to be an ornery teen for a significantly longer time than the rest of us, but that's probably because he was so very much trouble the whole time! I'm looking forward to not being responsible for him anymore.

Screenshot-9

Looks like the cocky attitude survived intact, though.

Screenshot-10

Is it just me, or does he have "crazy eyes" now?

Screenshot-12

Meanwhile, Mom seems to be trying to balance out Bonni's and Lorali's obsessions with older men by becoming a cougar herself. She invited Sean over again and has been very weird about it. She's all starry-eyed and stuff.

Screenshot-15

I haven't seen Gwyn for days and she's been busy every time I call her. I'm not sure what to think of that, but I'm not ashamed to say that I jumped at the opportunity to supply fresh produce to one of her sisters just on the off chance I'd run into Gwyn.

Screenshot-17

Averni seems very serious, but she loved the fresh veggies I brought her. I started to ask her whether Gwyn was home or not, when I spotted my girlfriend on the front porch.

Screenshot-18

She wasn't alone. I know that Gwyn is gorgeous and flirty and fun to be around, but I wish she'd tone it down just a little. I mean, was she leading this guy on or was I being a sucker?

Screenshot-22

Gwyn assured me that she loved me and was just talking to David. Totally innocently. I may be a fool to believe her, but I can't help it.

Screenshot-23

At that very moment, there on the porch with Gwyn, I became an orphan.

Screenshot-27

I'm devastated that I wasn't there with Mom in her last moments, but I'm glad that she was surrounded by the family of which she was so proud.

Screenshot-36

Bonni told me later that Mom begged the reaper for just a few more years of life. It was her fondest wish to see all of us happily married, but there was no reprieve. The reaper took her, just as she'd known he would from the moment she felt his eerie presence.

Screenshot-38

Gwyn did what she could to comfort me after I received the call from Bonni. I can't believe Mom's gone!

Screenshot-48

Jagger's first official day of work at the lab was pretty much a disaster for all of us. No one had slept well or eaten much and we were all pretty much too grief-stricken to do more than just survive the next few days.

Screenshot-50

One of us didn't even make it home from work!

Screenshot-53


************
A/N: RIP Neli! It was a little weird that she wanted to spend so much of her time with Sean over her last few days, though. Jagger finally aged up to adult and got the insane trait forced upon him because his teen years were so bad. I think it kind of fits, though.

Outtakes!

"Gee, Mom, could you wait until I finish my hot dog before you die?"
Screenshot-25

Weird butler is unfazed by death.
Screenshot-33

Sean was so upset by Neli's passing that he wept in the dining room for about 12 Sim hours straight before finally going home! Aren't evil sims supposed to like death, or at least be less affected?
Screenshot-43

So Gwyn apparently has 5 sisters! They all live in a one bed house and someone has a toddler, but I have no idea who's it is. I hope it's not Gwyn's!
Screenshot-47

7 comments:

  1. It's sad to see Neli go :( She has been around for such a long time and now she's...well, not. I love her "friendship" with Sean though. If she had been alive a little longer, maybe we would have seen a relationship...that would have been nice.
    Good luck for discovering whose child that is. Hopefully not Gwyn's, because that would make things much more difficult.

    And I loved the chapter title :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Yeah, eventually Neli had to go, but it's always sad to see.

    It is just hilarious that Zeke's the only character with an age-appropriate relationship. And Jagger is now Evil AND Insane?? Watch out. He has the makings of an evil overlord. Looks like it also went into mad science. Yike!

    It seems to me that Sean was always a softie for an evil guy. He's going to come up in my next post too, as soon as I can get around to writing it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm going to miss Neli. It was fun to watch her and Sean get to know each other and I'm sure they were on their way to being much more than friends. (What is it with the women in this family? Can't they pick someone their own age?)

    Susan, Evil and Insane. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, bye Neli!! Even though her time as heir was short, she seemed to have a long life. It was good to see her stick around for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neli had a good, long life. She did her best to go out as a full fledged cougar, too!

      Delete
  5. Wow, that is quite a suspicious look Zeke is giving her on the porch. That flirty vs unflirty is going to cause drama. Aww, RIP Neli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke and Gwyn were surprisingly drama free for the most part, considering their conflicting traits!

      Delete