27 January 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 12: Girls!

Sometimes I feel bad that Bonni and Lorali are left to their own devices so much. Mom gets tired early now that she's old and is still called in to work at all hours of the day and night. And I've been busy with Jagger and Gwyn. I think I should start paying more attention, though, since both of them have taken up with older men since Dad died.

Like, really old. Elders.

Lorali started seeing Pete McKenna for some reason. I'm not even sure where they met!

Screenshot-13

And Bonni started inviting our coworker Ira over a lot. She has been trying to get him to ask her out, but he seems to be stringing her along.

Screenshot-14

Sometimes I try to talk to one or the other of them about it, but I really don't know what to say. They're adults, right? They're responsible for their own lives. Right?

Screenshot-30

It wasn't long before we got an extreme example of why dating random elders might not be the best idea. Word came that Pete had died! Lorali went into mourning, started slacking off, and acted completely irrationally for awhile.

Screenshot-41

Bonni continues to invite Ira over whenever she gets any free time. She's constantly flirting with him and he seems to enjoy the attention. But he doesn't seem to be making much effort to reciprocate. My brotherly protectiveness has been considering having a chat with him. He really should be treating her better than that.

Screenshot-107

Then, Bonni went into the kitchen to get a snack and Lorali (in all her irrational grief over Pete) decided to flirt with Ira! And he responded! If I'd been nearby, I would have knocked his block off.

Screenshot-108

Amazingly, Jagger was there and he stuck up for his sisters! I wish I could have seen him smacking that sleaze upside the head.

Screenshot-109

Of course, the reason that I missed out on all of the excitement was the best reason of all- a date with Gwyn.

Screenshot-71

I could gaze into her eyes forever.

Screenshot-72

Regardless of everything else that's going on in this house, I just can't seem to stop smiling!

Screenshot-80

***************
A/N: The whole Bonni/Ira/Lorali thing was so weird, but I was so proud of Jagger for protecting his family. He's pretty much a screw up most of the time, but that was so cool!


Outtakes!

No one is making any animal wishes yet, other than wanting to watch the ones they come across. It's still fun to see them around town, though!
Screenshot-79

Snake!
Screenshot-116

Zeke and Gwyn are becoming so close that they're practically one person!
Screenshot-69

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Jagger! I am really proud of him :D It is weird what his sisters are doing, dating old(er) men and stuff,but I love that he attacked that guy who was flirting with the wrong sister. Even though she started, which was wrong also.

    And it's nice that Zeke is worrying about his family on the whole, not only the problem child, Jagger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jagger's beat-down of Ira was AWESOME! I just wish Bonni would stop wishing to see him. I couldn't believe Lorali did that, flirting with her sister's guest all on her own. I'm really glad that I let it play out, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! The girls are into older men. There may be hope for Jagger yet. This is just fun drama. :)

    But I am dying to see those blue babies! Zeke needs to get on those wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Zeke and Gwyn are driving me nuts. Get on with it already!

    ReplyDelete