15 January 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 9: Love is in the air?

I needed a break from the family stuff. I was really tired of dealing with Jagger and all of that drama. So on my next day off I invited Gwyn over. (Conveniently, Mom and my sisters were out of the house. Who knows where Jagger was.)

I was pleasantly surprised that Maggie decided to stop by, too! She hasn't been feeling too well lately and had missed some work. She went to a doctor and found out that she was expecting her first child! She and her husband must be thrilled. I couldn't stop myself from talking to her tummy myself, though afterwards it occurred to me that Gwyn might think that I was weird for doing that.

Screenshot-68

Then again, she did run away or anything. We had a fantastic time just talking and getting to know each other better after Maggie left. I know that Gwyn worries that we might not be completely compatible, but I just can't think about those things when I look into her eyes!

Screenshot-65

Too soon, we both had to head off to work. After I was done at the lab, I headed to town to work on my guitar skills and grab a bite to eat but I couldn't get her off of my mind. I couldn't wait to see her again so I called as soon as her shift was over and asked her to join me at the beach. I told her that I wanted to show her how bright the stars are away from the lights in town... but the truth is that I was trying to work up the nerve to kiss her.

Screenshot-85

Isn't she cute in her uniform? Maybe I should have brought her candy or flowers or something. Girls like that kind of thing, right? I should have asked Mom or one of my sisters for advice, I suppose, but they never would have let me live it down!

Screenshot-87

In the end, though, it all worked out. I took a chance, she was receptive, and I never wanted the kiss to end. I suppose it didn't hurt that we're both pretty good kissers! The beach may well become my favorite place in town after this.

Screenshot-88

Things were going so well that I invited her over to our house for a late night snack. I noticed that she was getting quieter and quieter as the night went on but I thought she was just getting tired. Then she told me about Sal. Her boyfriend.

Screenshot-96

At least Mom and Dad are still blissfully in love with each other.

Screenshot-101

*************
A/N: Bonus chapter this week since I've got it ready! Zeke keeps rolling wishes to see Gwyn... kiss her, make out, hang out, chat. And then I decide to check on whether she's single or not! I can't believe he's been romancing  a girl who's already got a boyfriend! I'm not sure where this relationship is going anyway. There's some trait messing up compatibility (I forgot to write it down and I can't remember which one), but I guess I'll see how it plays out!

Also, story progression isn't giving me any updates anymore... it tells me that there are updates but doesn't tell me what they are. Anyone have any idea of why? We installed Pets and Ambitions and the game wants to update with the latest patch, but errors out on that. I figure it must be one of those things.

Outtakes, togetherness edition!

Screenshot-97

Screenshot-99

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. This sucks. I just wanted to write how cute Zeke and Gwyn were together and then I kept reading and discovered that she had a boyfriend. But maybe he will find out about her affair and break up with her and then they could be together? It would be really great to see her some more. And I love her hair colour (not only because it matches her uniform perfectly), it's really special and would make the legacy more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think they're adorable together and I can't believe that I didn't check if she was single earlier! Maybe I can convince her to break up with Sal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! If he has enough romantic wishes about her, I think he should push her to break up with him! I think that would be incorporated in say, a wish to ask her to be his girlfriend or somesuch.

    Also, it's true that Gwyn is cheating on Sal. Amhranai's experience with Cycl0n3 and Stiles indicates that if you get too romantic with a committed Sim in public, that Sim will probably be single soon....

    I haven't had any of your particular technical troubles, DragonWife. Have you tried posting on the NRaas wiki forum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he keeps wishing to be with her so I hope a girlfriend wish will come up and can get her broken up! I really don't want to have Zeke accusing her of cheating at some random future point.

    I'll try the forum, thanks!

    ReplyDelete