10 January 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 8: Evil sibling is annoying

I think Mom might be back to herself again. She hasn't been doing anything weird and we even had a great conversation about that girl, Gwyn, that I met. Mom can't wait to meet her... though I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

Screenshot-77

Unfortunately, Jagger is still skipping school regularly. He also hasn't done his homework in what seems like weeks. He shows no remorse for any of it, just wanders around town laughing and hanging out with other delinquents.

Screenshot-79

I mean, really... how is he going to ever amount to anything, much less become a scientist like me, when he spends his days like this!

Screenshot-70

I really can't deal with him alone. I'm not home enough to keep as close of an eye on him as he obviously needs. Mom is still being called into work at all hours of the day and night, too. I've enlisted Bonni and Lorali to help keep tabs on Jagger. We're all working full time, but at least it's more eyes on him.

Screenshot-71

Lorali usually takes the outside watch, working in the garden gives her an excellent excuse to be watching Jagger's comings and goings.

Screenshot-74

Mom has also taken up "chatting" on the computer right next to the front door. We can at least make it more difficult for him to sneak out (or sneak back in during school hours).

Screenshot-80

And I get the job of yelling at him. Pretty much every day, there's something or other that he's done that requires scolding.

Screenshot-92


********************
A/N: This is a short one, but I'm still getting back into the swing of playing and blogging! Hubby used some of our Christmas money to buy me Ambitions and Pets, though, so I'll be getting into all kinds of new things with my Sims! I can't wait!

Outtakes!

Bonni is shocked by Lorali's table manners.
Screenshot-72


Zeke put Jagger in a time out!
Screenshot-93

5 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that Zeke is getting some support from his family now... it was getting really tough for him.
    The arrangement of the pictures and the stories you wrote for them are great! They could show normal situations, but the way you did it it really seems like they are watching him. ;)
    And yay for Ambitions and Pets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trouble that Jagger is causing. Putting a teenager in timeout seems kind of pointless. I thought that was more for young kids. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ambranai: They were totally just doing everyday thing, but I loved how it fit into my Jagger story! I can't wait to play with pets. I placed the new buildings, but so far no pet wishes have come up. A horse did run by the house at one point, so that was exciting!

    @Susan: I was super surprised when Jagger went into time out (I couldn't even figure out what he was doing at first). I thought teens got grounded instead. But he's been put into time out a few times now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambitions and Pets are both awesome, can't wait to see how much you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete