30 October 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 15: It's about time!

I wanted another tattoo.

I went to the tattoo shop, but there weren't any artists around.

Jake, the stylist, was there though. I still don't know why he isn't interested in me. Not that I'm unhappy sorta-being with Blu. I just think that Jake should have been more interested!


Screenshot-76

Anyway, he agreed to give me a tattoo. I'm not sure he's ever done that before, but it doesn't look too hard.

I got a cat put on my arm. Because I love cats.

Screenshot-78

I rewarded Jake for his work by jamming in his shop. There weren't any customers, though, so he just left in the middle of my show!

How rude!

I'll bet the old stylist, Jo, or the Ariel who's a tattoo artist would have stayed around and enjoyed my music.

Screenshot-86

In other news, Dad is apparently still thinking about Puzzle. He needs to get over that.

Screenshot-77

Because it looks like Puzzle might be moving on!

Screenshot-80

We recently got the call that Sebastian's crush, the ancient Arvid, had died. Sebastian was quite sad about that and Puzzle comforted him.

And then comforted him some more.

Screenshot-81

And then they FINALLY figured out what I've known forever... they belong together! It's a good thing, too, since I was about to lock them in a room to sort things out so that they'd stop carrying on with older men.

Screenshot-94

See what sweet dreams you get when you finally follow your heart instead of other parts of your body?

Screenshot-91

Things are good here. But way too crowded! I think I need to get rid of some of these humans so I can have more cats.

Or maybe I should just go live with Blu... he has a cat! That would make 4!

I don't think he's quite ready for us, though.

Screenshot-89

************************
A/N: Finally, Sebastian and Puzzle started rolling wishes to interact with each other! It came right after Arvid died, so I guess Sebastian realized that that relationship was never going to go anywhere? 

Thanks for all of your guys' help with my game problem! Next time I'm able to play, I'll try some of that stuff out. I have a few chapters banked again now, though, so at least I don't feel that pressure.


Outtakes!

The first of many times that Zeke is lurking in a corner. He's getting a little creepy in his old age! Also, Nemo joined the science career... I have no idea what's up with his outfit here.
Screenshot-79

It would have been kind of hard to fit this into the story smoothly, but here's what was actually going on in the salon: Ariel was jamming in one room. Cherie Carter Flynn came in and joined her on the drums... several rooms away! So Jake was over there listening to that half of the concert. How does this even make sense?
Screenshot-84

Derp.
Screenshot-85

I'd almost forgotten Zeke's preference for sleeping in a sleeping bag in random spots around the house! He used to do it all the time in the old house. Of course, here he's in Sebastian's and Puzzle's bedroom. Creepy Zeke!
Screenshot-92

7 comments:

  1. No....Arvid!! :( Oh wells.
    Sebastian and Puzzle really belong together. It's nice that they figured it out, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm going to miss Arvid, but he was a major roadblock to Sebastian and Puzzle so at least it worked out for my story!

      Delete
  2. Sebastian and Puzzle! Finally!! Maybe now Zeke is safe from making the biggest mistake of his loooong life.

    Dang. I have no idea what that is with Nemo's outfit. I never saw that as a career outfit for Science.

    You'll never guess who's currently dating Puzzle in Avalon. I'm getting closer to the move, but you still have to wait through a few more posts :) :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! That sounds interesting! I'm really kind of surprised at how much of a character Puzzle became once he was real!

      I don't think it's a science outfit. I have no idea where Nemo got it or why he was wearing it. He tends to change clothes before he gets home from work, for some reason.

      Zeke is totally becoming a creeper in his old age. He won't wish to retire and he's started lurking around. Plus, he stares at Puzzle way too much for my comfort.

      Delete
  3. Looks like Zeke enjoyed the Puzzle action and is really jealous of his new relationship with Sebastian? Cute old creeper!

    Ariel is of course right, I would have enjoyed her concert! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke isn't rolling any wishes to have any romantic interludes with Puzzle, but he spends a lot of time hanging around and watching him! He's like a dirty old man!

      Delete
    2. So he's window shopping then? ;)

      Delete