23 October 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 14: Back off, Puzzle!

Nemo's pool party was such a success that everyone started using the pool more.

They just won't listen to me! I don't understand why we even have to have a pool.

We should have bought a house that was safer. I don't know what Mom and Dad were thinking.

Anyway, Sebastian invited Arvid over to try and woo him. If you ask me, Sebastian is way more into Arvid than is healthy. It's like all he wants to do is talk to Arvid...

Screenshot-32

But since we were inviting people over just for fun now, I decided to have Blu over! And he agreed!

But then, Puzzle decided to try and entertain Blu! I'm guessing that he was just trying to get back at Sebastian for flaunting his relationship with Arvid, but I don't care.

I'm the only one who knows about what happened between him and Dad... if they want it to stay that way, Puzzle needs to back off!

Screenshot-53

I'm serious, Puzzle. Stop trying to entertain my maybe-possibly-should-be man!

I guess Blu is just too nice. He pretended to be interested in talking to Puzzle.

Screenshot-54

Eventually, I managed to shoo Puzzle away. I stick up for Puzzle a lot, since he used to be imaginary and all, so that should count for something. I wish he and Sebastian would just get over themselves and get together.

But all of that can wait. Because Blu is hot and I need to convince him that he should be my baby daddy.

Screenshot-56

I've been trying to figure out how I should act around Blu. Should I be flirty? Should I be cool? Should I be funny?

My family is no help with that, they're all crazy weird.

I'd asked Mom how she managed to snag Dad, but she just got a weird, dreamy look in her eyes and started talking about the local swimming pool. Sounds more like horror than romance to me!


Screenshot-59

Speaking of pools. I thought I should explain to Blu that water was sneaky and dangerous. I hope he doesn't mind that we won't have a pool when we get married and move in together.

Mom told me that I should probably wait a bit before I shared those thoughts with Blu, but I couldn't take the chance that something would happen to him... not with the pool right there, just a few steps behind him!

Screenshot-62

I think he was grateful that I cared so much about his well-being.

Screenshot-64

*******************
A/N: Blu and Ariel are moving right along. She keeps wishing to hang out with him and have great dates. So far, that's it but I'm hopeful that they're on the right track. Puzzle needs to knock off all of the random flirting, though. He's not even "flirty"! He just can't help himself, apparently!

Unfortunately, we're in the middle of moving and I have no idea when my Sims computer will make it here! It'd better be soon, though, since I only have one more chapter worth of pictures loaded!


Outtakes!

Gwyn had been wishing to skinny dip for ages, but Nemo was never off of the lot long enough for her to get around to it. Finally, after he aged up, she was able to fulfill that wish. I think it's weird that it's ok for her kids to see her naked once they're adults!
Screenshot-68


Random weird sleeping kitty picture.
Screenshot-70


This picture entertained me. Everyone is sleeping in their invisible beds in their invisible house... complete with shadows below them!
Screenshot-71

5 comments:

  1. Yay, finally :) Ariel and Blu make such a cute couple, I'm glad Blu figured that out, too! Ariel's honesty is fascinating and a little scary at the same time, talking about Blu being her soon-to-be-baby-daddy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute together, but Ariel seems to be the motivated one! Blu looks like he might be ok with going along with anyone though, considering his passing interest in Puzzle! Ariel better move fast!

      Delete
  2. Things are heating up between Arielu (see what I did there?) and I like it.

    I agree that Sebastian and Puzzle need to get their acts together. The sim world and all it's quirks never ceases to amuse me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Arielu"! I love it!

      Sims are weird. But there's hope for Puzzle and Sebastian. (I totally almost typed "Puzzle IN Sebastian" there, which has a completely different meaning!)

      Delete
    2. HA HA HA ... You're right, 'Puzzle IN Sebastian has totally a different meaning, but strangely fitting at the same time. This really made me laugh XD

      Delete