03 October 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 11: Bad Macaroni

I can't believe Dad and Puzzle! Luckily, no one seems to know what happened except me. I suppose omniscience is the down-side of being in charge around here. It's a good thing that I'm smart enough to handle it!

I just hope Mom and Sebastian never find out about the crazy thing that happened in the kitchen.

Though I'm not sure how Sebastian and Nemo missed it, they were right within view! I guess they were just too focused on grieving Nuthatch.

So I guess that's one good thing to come out of the bird's death!

I saw a ghost. It was my great-grandmother. I wonder what she decided to read. I hope she talks to me some day.


Screenshot-3

Everyone decided to go swimming one night. Then they stood in the front yard. I don't know why. But at least it was safer than being in the water!

Dad told Puzzle that it was just never going to happen between them. Puzzle was sad, but I think he'll get over it. He must have known that deep down.

I still feel kind of bad for him. It must have been difficult to go from being imaginary to real. Or maybe he was trying to get back at Sebastian for seeing Arvid.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here, as head of household. I'd ask Dad, but he's kind of part of the problem! And I can't ask Mom! Or Sebastian.

Maybe I'll ask Blu. I'd like an excuse to see him again!

But what if he things we're too weird?

Screenshot-4

Things are pretty much back to normal now. Sebastian and I had breakfast together. We probably should have waited until Dad finished cooking something new, that macaroni and cheese just didn't taste right!

Screenshot-7

Sebastian wanted to know if he should get Arvid some flowers. Considering that Arvid is homeless, I'm not sure that is the best idea but I thought I should pretty much keep my opinions to myself about his romance... I know too much!

There are just some things that a sister or daughter should not know.

Screenshot-9

Dad took so long to cook breakfast that Mom and Nemo also just had some of the old macaroni and cheese.

Screenshot-10

Nemo actually went to school after that, but the rest of us weren't really feeling up to leaving the house. I wonder why we were all sick? It's weird.

Also, Dad didn't get sick. Maybe because he works at the science center? Maybe they're working on super immune system stuff or something.

I don't think that's fair. He should share with the rest of us.

I'm going to have to talk to him about that.

Screenshot-12

It's hard to be in charge of a whole family.

Screenshot-14

Cats are easier.

Screenshot-16

***************************
A/N: It's the weirdest thing. No one seems to be the least bit bothered by the fling between Zeke and Puzzle! Well, other than Puzzle being sad about being rejected. He's very sensitive. It did entertain me that everyone but Zeke gave themselves food poisoning! Puzzle was at work, so he missed out. You'd think that a couple of them would have decided against eating spoiled food.


Outtakes!
 
I love it when the ghosts visit. I still haven't seen Neli or Kevin since the move, though, so they may be lost forever.
Screenshot-2

I know it's a dark picture, but it was just so weird. This is one of the cats, all explode-y. (I have no idea why Gwyn is just standing in a corner outside.)
Screenshot-5

Zeke makes pancakes with flair!
Screenshot-13

4 comments:

  1. That cat pic is awesome!

    Seems like you get accused of cheating just for looking at someone wrong -- in a basement with no witnesses. But Zeke and Puzzle get off scott free!

    So does Ariel want to talk to Blu again? Does she? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! People get in trouble for cheating for something that "happened" way before they even knew their spouse and nothing happens here, when half of the family is within view. I guess because it was "risky woo-hoo" that never actually happened?

      Ariel does want to talk to Blu again. But he's proving to be a little difficult to pin down...

      Delete
  2. This family never fails to amuse me with their dysfunctionality!! Poor Ariel always sounds so put out ... it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do get more and more dysfunctional!

      Delete