26 September 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 10: OMG!!!! PUZZLE!!!! WTF!?!?!


When we last saw Mom, she was getting a tattoo. Good on her, I think.

Screenshot-98

I went back to the salon to hang out with her, now that Puzzle was completely dressed and leaving Nemo alone. Puzzle's main problem seems to be that he's bored and stressed. I told him that he should find a way to relieve his stress. I'm hoping that he'll do something fun with Sebastian or something.

Anyway, I met some new people at the salon! This is Jake. He doesn't seem to like me very much, but I'm sure he'll come around. I'm very likable. And Jake is going to be the new stylist, so it could be handy to have such a fashionable friend.

Screenshot-99

Meanwhile, back at home... Puzzle has decided that he, too, has a thing for older men.

Screenshot-100

Ummm....

Screenshot-104

No, wait...

Screenshot-106

Ahhhh! Dad!!!! What are you doing?????

Screenshot-108

Poor Sebastian has no idea. He's all happy and in love with that drifter, Arvid.

Screenshot-89

Suddenly, meeting Blu is the least of the excitement happening in my family tonight!

Screenshot-113


***************
A/N: This chapter is short on words, pretty much how I was when this whole thing unfolded! I clicked on Puzzle's "stressed" box and let him decide how to relax while I was paying attention to Ariel. I noticed that he chose "woo-hoo" and was hoping that it was with Sebastian... way back when, woo-hoo with IF Puzzle was Sebastian's way of de-stressing. I couldn't believe my eyes when I clicked back over to Puzzle! And Zeke was a willing participant! So. Crazy. And sad that I missed some of Ariel's interactions with Blu during this whole fiasco.


Outtakes!

They never did make it to the woo-hoo part, thankfully. Zeke eventually turned Puzzle down.
Screenshot-101

Not that it stopped Puzzle from trying again! Puzzle, stop it!
Screenshot-103

Meanwhile, Gwyn is happily telling herself how great she is at the salon.
Screenshot-110

9 comments:

  1. O_o

    (That's about my face when reading this chapter)

    This is SO weird. Why in the world would Puzzle be interested in Zeke all of a sudden? And why did Zeke respond to that? So many questions you can't answer, either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I have no idea where that whole thing came from.

      Delete
  2. OMG! What the hell?! I can't unsee that picture! Naughty, bad Puzzle ... and Zeke really should know better! And poor Gwyn has absolutely no idea :D So funny :)

    I like the look of Blu though. Go for it Ariel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe that Zeke went along with it. He really should know better. Though that whole thing was completely out of the blue.

      Speaking of Blu, he does look quite good for Ariel, doesn't he?

      Delete
  3. WHOA. I was trying to figure out who could possibly be so shocking. I mean, Adjo is dead in your world now, and I didn't think we knew any other older men besides Arvid. Zeke never even occurred to me!

    I assume this was Puzzle's set of wishes. Or autonomous action? WTH?

    Blu is very hot, btw. Where'd he come from? Is he a stock character from Lunar Lakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I made you guys wait a few chapters for this reveal, but it was just that amazing!

      And it was completely autonomous. Per Wishacy rules, I can click on a moodlet to let the sim decide how to improve their mood. This was Puzzle's choice! He never wished for any interactions with Zeke, but jumped strait to woo-hoo when given the opportunity!

      I think Blu might have come from the exchange when Hubby was testing out Lunar Lakes, but I'm not sure. I do like him, though. I missed much of their interactions while I was focused on Zeke and Puzzle, but they seem to like each other so far.

      Delete
    2. Well, apparently he decided to skip about twenty steps in romantic interaction and go straight for the interesting part. :D I love that!

      Delete
  4. I know where Blu came from!!! :)*wink wink*

    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4277292

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you!

      I have a bad habit of downloading things from the exchange months or years before I use them in a game and then I can never remember where they came from!

      Delete