09 October 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 12: Closer to Blu

Things are crazy at home. People kissing, random food poisoning, broken appliances...

It's time for a break!

Really, I think Dad should handle all of that stuff. He's the head of the family, after all. I'm just in charge of the story telling part.

Then again, he might be handling a bit too much of some members of the family!

I decided to get out of the house. And visit Blu. Because I kind of like him. I hope he likes me.

I think we should date.

I'm going to tell him that.


Screenshot-33

He has such an interesting house! It took me a while to convince him to let me in. I think he likes being alone. I have no idea what that's like! I don't think I've ever been alone... must me lonely, I'd think. But Blu doesn't seem to mind.

Screenshot-36

He's athletic like me. It's nice that we have things in common. I hope he agrees to date me.

Also, he has a cat. It's a good sign! Maybe he even has a good luck gnome!

I can't wait to find out!

Screenshot-39

He likes lifting weights, obviously. It works well for him, I think. It's a good look.

I like running. I think he should try it.

I told him that I'd be happy to push him into it.

Screenshot-40

Then I told him that he's the guy for me.

Or, at least, he should try to be the guy for me! We could have really great dates. And he could bring his kitten!

Screenshot-42

Then he told me that I should leave since it was getting late. I didn't even get to see the rest of his house! I think those rules are dumb, but I guess he has to go to work in the morning. I always forget about that.

I stopped by home to check on everyone and was very pleased to see that Mom and Dad are getting along. I worry that she might get upset about what happened with Puzzle. I know everyone seems to have forgotten all about it, but I just can't get it out of my head!

I know I said that Dad's in charge, but he's probably too old. I guess I'll be in charge again. Now that things have calmed down.

Screenshot-72

Blu is really missing out. I look good while I'm running!

Screenshot-20

****************************
A/N: Ariel wants to have a great date with Blu, but things have been a little too crazy. I tried to convince him to let her stay over, but he wasn't having it. He's a loner, which might mess up Ariel's quest to get to know him better. Still, I think they make a nice-looking couple and Ariel wants to be around him!


Outtake!

I think Blu might have realized that Ariel's family is crazy.
Screenshot-57

6 comments:

  1. Ariel and Blu?? Squee!! He is such a hot, hot boy!

    I can't believe that Puzzle and Zeke were able to get away with their little transgression. The Romantic Reputation system usually gets the rumor out if you're in a locked basement vault with nobody around for miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that Ariel likes Blu!

      I think it's so weird that nothing has come of Zeke and Puzzle. Way back when, VJ got in such trouble and he didn't even do anything!

      Delete
  2. Blu really is an attractive sim. Finally Ariel has found somebody to be with, I'm really glad about that! Hopefully he feels the same way about her. If not, I'm sure she can convince him :D :D

    It was weird to see Ariel talking about the responsibility of taking care of the family and how that should be Zeke's job again. For ages she has been happy about her chance and now that things got a little rough she wanted to hand the troubles over. Fortunately she didn't give up eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blu is an enigma so far. He seems receptive enough, but not overly interested. I'm hoping that can change. I'm guessing it's due to his loner traits and I'm pretty sure Ariel can work around those!

      It seems like Ariel will be fine in the long run, but I don't think she's too fond of having to keep everyone's secrets!

      Delete
  3. I have a really hard time commenting on blogspot but I just had to say how much I love Ariel. She is definitely my favorite so far, and she makes me think of the girl with the cat video...I think this is it; my browswer at work is outdated and I can't check for sure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

    Also, she and Blu look really good together. I can't wait to see what happens when she pops out a litter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little blue babies!

      I really love that video... and it is very Ariel! She's so fun.

      Delete