17 October 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 13: Everybody out of the pool!

After coming home from Blu's, I decided to check in on the cats. They're doing the usual cat things.

I hope they like their new little brother/sister (I really should have asked him!) once Blu realizes that he's in love with me.


Screenshot-17

Big new around here... it's Nemo's birthday! He's pretty happy about becoming an adult and not having to follow any of the "rules" anymore. Like going to school. He skipped out on the last half of his last day of school and Mom put him in time out!

It was pretty funny, actually. He was really ticked that she punished him when he's almost-practically an adult! Meanwhile, Mom was sad that her last baby is growing up. She says it's mixed feelings- part annoyed by his teenage behavior, part sad that all of her kids are grown, part amazed that she lived to see him grow up! Mom and Dad were pretty old when Nemo was born.

I think I should have kids while I'm still young. I'd better get to work on that!

Screenshot-19

Nemo wanted to have a pool party for his birthday. I think it's a bad idea.

Water is dangerous.

But I compromised with him. I agreed not to try to convince everyone to stay out of the pool so long as he posted some safety rules and made sure the guests all read them. And I got a lifeguard for the party, too.

Gnomes are good luck.

Screenshot-21

Nemo decided to get the nitty gritty out of the way before inviting his guests into the house, so he blew out his candles all by himself.

Screenshot-26

Hey! Look! A picture of Mom's latest tattoo!

Screenshot-30

Meanwhile, lots of people were waiting at the door. I'm not entirely sure why a couple of them are sooty. I imagine that they work with Dad.

Looks like Nemo invited a lot of girls! Maybe I should invite Blu.

Wait. Maybe I don't want Blu around a lot of young girls in bikinis!

But I do want him around me in a bikini.

Hmmm...

Screenshot-31

Nemo has looked a lot like Dad ever since he was born and that didn't change after this birthday!

He seemed to hit it off with this one girl, Gretl. I wonder if there's anything interesting going on there.



Screenshot-45

I wonder why Nemo didn't wear his swim wear to his own pool party? Could it be that he finally listened to me about the dangers?

I'm glad that someone is paying attention to my wisdom and insight.

Screenshot-47

Gretl stayed until the next morning for some reason.

I guess she wasn't as interested in Nemo in the light of day, though.

I hope she wasn't thinking that she has a chance with Sebastian! She is kind of the opposite of Sebastian's type!

Screenshot-52


**************
A/N: Poor Nemo. Gretl really didn't like him much after spending some time with Sebastian! The party took forever to get off of the ground, too. And several tries. The first time through, no one came in, they all just stood around outside the door. The second time, no one showed up at all! The third time, I did manage to have people come into the house and have a "great time", but they still didn't do much. I decided to just go with that one, though.

And Ariel did invite Blu, but he didn't show up to any of the parties. She did manage to get him over to the house eventually...

Oh, I almost forgot: Nemo got "absent minded" on his birthday to go with his couch potato, excitable, hot-headed, and handy traits. He's going to be in interesting guy, I think.


Outtakes!

Gwyn is obsessed with the gnubb set. She practices it at all hours!
Screenshot-22

Zeke didn't make an appearance at the party, but he did wake up for cake. I guess that's what happens when you're 112!
Screenshot-29

Give it up, Gretl, You have no chance.
Screenshot-49


Poor Nemo.
Screenshot-51

2 comments:

  1. Zeke's 112?? Holy crap!

    I just love Nemo as an adult! I'm going to have to compare him to my version when he ages up. Poor boy for getting rejected by his first adult crush.

    And phooey on Blu not coming. He's not making it easy on Ariel! I want to get to the amazing babies he would make!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have my life span set to 100 and it occurred to me that Zeke never should have made it to see Nemo become an adult so I checked his age. 112! Gwyn is 93, which is weird since she and Zeke used to be much closer in age. But Zeke still goes to work and shows no signs of slowing down. He's not even a vegetarian!

      I felt so bad for Nemo when Gretl obviously started preferring Sebastian. Good life lesson, I guess.

      Ariel and Blu need to get with it. I'm tired of everyone waiting until late in life before they have babies!

      Delete