06 November 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 16: I believe I can fly

Is it just me, or does Sebastian look a little... satisfied... with himself and Puzzle? Even Dad is giving them the eye rolls!

Screenshot-7

Puzzle and Sebastian are thinking about moving out on their own. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not... I'm all for fewer people around here, but they just got back together. It might be a little premature. Then again, I might be able to convince Blu to move in if there weren't as many people here! And that would be good. I'd miss Sebastian and Puzzle, though. So maybe they should stay.

Dad likes waffles. I think he wants to steal Sebastian's breakfast. Old people are weird.

Screenshot-9

No, Puzzle, I really don't need to know what you like about my brother's body. Really.

Screenshot-10

Anyway, I told the guys that they should not get a pool if they moved out. It's dangerous and really unnecessary. I don't think Sebastian appreciates my insight anymore, though. He shouldn't be so rude.

Maybe they should just move out after all.

Screenshot-11

Nemo doesn't listen to me either, that's for sure.

Screenshot-14

Look at this! He tried to give me a heart attack! He is UNDER the WATER! You can't just go UNDER the WATER! The water will never let you out!

Screenshot-15

I can't take it. I wonder if Sebastian and Puzzle will just take Nemo with them.

Or maybe we should all just move to a house with no pool.

I'm in charge, maybe I should just ban everyone from using it.

Really. This is not safe.

Screenshot-16

I decided that I needed a new cat. This is Mittens. He's adorable! And cuddly! And would never, ever, ever consider going into the water.

Screenshot-23

I hope he likes me.

Screenshot-25

******************
A/N: Ok, boring chapter I know. Not much going on really but I just like the breakfast table pictures too much to not use them. And they worked well to start setting up the eventual move of Sebastian and Puzzle. 

Outtakes!

Sebastian is preparing for take-off.
Screenshot-2

I hope Zeke isn't getting any ideas here.
Screenshot-3

Seriously, what is it about Puzzle? Knock it off, Gwyn!
Screenshot-27

Besides, you're not Puzzle's type. (Though I really love the side-eye they're getting from Nemo.)
Screenshot-29

7 comments:

  1. What IS it about Puzzle! I guess Gwyn now can't be too mad if she finds out about Zeke's dalliance with Puzzle! Sebastian better keep a close eye on him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW: The dinner table pics were hilarious.

      Delete
    2. So far, 3/5 of the family have gone after Puzzle. I just don't get it. Gwyn was getting the social moodlet so I clicked on it and she decided to give Puzzle flowers! He rejected her, but then she tried to do it again! I just don't get why they're all so obsessed with him.

      Delete
  2. Oh boy.
    I wouldn't call this a boring chapter, so much happens :D Ariel's thoughts are hilarious as always and fit her character perfectly. It would be sad to see the guys move out, but if she can convince Blu to move in, things will get more fun again. Looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will totally miss the guys, but we're at 6 people and 4 cats in the house right now so they're going to have to go eventually. Having Puzzle around sure does cause some interesting interactions, though! They won't be moving out for awhile, I don't think. At least until after Blu and Ariel are more secure!

      Delete
  3. I think it's the blue hair and the Imaginary Friend pheromones myself. Everyone wants a chance to "solve" the puzzle ;)

    I reckon Gwyn wanted to know what she was missing, but Puzzle wouldn't have any of it. That picture really made me laugh :)

    I would miss Puzzle as he always seems to do the funniest things, but if he needs to go to make room for Blu (and babies), then I'm all for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be on to something with that IF theory. Puzzle has not been lacking for willing partners ever since Sebastian made him real, and I think he's officially a "loser"!

      I'm going to miss Puzzle. He really has turned into quite a good character.

      Delete