13 November 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 17: Get a room!

You know how I was debating back and forth about whether Puzzle and Sebastian should move out?

Screenshot-17

Well I think Nemo and I have come to a decision on that...

Screenshot-19

And that decision is: "GET A ROOM!"

Screenshot-21

I think they might have heard us grumbling about all of the PDA, because they did start spending more time in their room. We could still hear them in there, though.

Screenshot-32

Ever since they got back together, it's like they can't keep their hands to themselves! I mean, I know that I was encouraging them to hook up, and I still think that it's the best thing for them. But I don't think I thought through the impact on the rest of the family!

Screenshot-34

Because they are super sweet to each other. And they seem to be super happy, which isn't something either of them were in their previous relationships. (I still shudder at the thought of those!)

Screenshot-35

But it's kind of hard to sleep above their room (me) or below their room (Nemo). They are very active.

Screenshot-37

It's also not safe to be anywhere else in the house!

Screenshot-86

GET A ROOM!

Screenshot-88

******************
A/N: Sebastian and Puzzle have become very affectionate lately, which is really cute. But Nemo's face in that last picture sums up the rest of the family's feelings about it. Well, except for creepy Zeke, but you'll see him in the outtakes. I'm going to have to marry Sebastian and Puzzle off once I fix my little "no romantic interaction" glitch. Because of that glitch, though, everything in this chapter was totally autonomous! They really, really like each other.

Outtakes!

Creepy Zeke is lurking in their bedroom while Sebastian and Puzzle enjoy a little woo-hoo! In game play time, this was immediately after Gwyn tried to give Puzzle flowers. Things are weird!
Screenshot-38

Sebastian and Puzzle both like the kitties. When they (eventually) move out, I'm going to send a couple of the cats with them. (Also, this picture almost makes it look like Puzzle is wandering around naked, which amused me!)
Screenshot-71

Creepy Zeke again. Is this what happens when elders don't die?
Screenshot-77

Nemo napping while Puzzle waits for Sebastian to get home. I thought it was kind of cute.
Screenshot-84

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They really are. I'm so glad that they both got over their preference for older men!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Puzzle and Sebastian are a hot item!

    Does Zeke do anything other than stand around these days? It does make me wonder if he's glitched.

    No romantic interactions is a horrifying thing to happen to a Wishacy with no spouse for the current generation. I hope you get that fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeke may or may not be glitched. He tends to go about his day fairly normally most of the time, but they he spends time just watching people... usually Puzzle. It's very weird.

    With any luck, I'll get a chance to trouble shoot my game after Thanksgiving. Things are way too busy around here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sickly sweet chapter! Puzzle and Sebastian are truly adorbz ... especially since it was all on autonomy :)

    Big lolz at Nemo's face and I think Zeke really, REALLY needs a hobby. Although as Puzzle insists on walking about in his teeny tiny underpants, you can't really blame Zeke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke's hobby is definitely lurking around watching Puzzle in various states of undress! Creeper.

      Delete
    2. The internet won't let me leave a comment on your latest chapter (for the moment at least, the internet is so fickly like that). So I wanted to say that it was a great fun chapter! I love Arya's unique view of the world.

      Delete
  5. Oh my Sebastion, I'm happy you've found love, but I just can not stop being creeped out by Puzzle. Seriously creeped. So yep, plz B movng out soon. Sorrz, but he needs to be away, far away.

    Blu is familar, I think I must have read the story he's from. They will make some very cute babies!

    Ariel's voice is really good, she is so... sensibly crazy, if that makes sense. Just because her thoughts are crazy doesn't mean the reasoning behind them are! I can't believe you can make time to do this amid all your RL stuff. Hopefully you're all settled by now..5 months later, and have worked out some of the glitches. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puzzle is a creeper, but he's kind of an endearing one.

      RL... it's always something, isn't it?

      Delete