27 November 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 19: My date with Blu

I had to get out of the house. All of the **love** going around was getting to me.

Besides, I wanted love! Or, at least, I wanted to go out on a date. Blu agreed to go out with me.

I think that's a very good sign that he might want to spend time with me. Because going out on a date means spending time together and spending time together means that he might like me. Which brings us one step closer to him agreeing to father my children.

But I probably shouldn't tell him that yet.


Screenshot-52

I decided to invite him to one of those weird domed parks so that he could see what it is like where we used to live. I'm not as homesick as I used to be, but I still think it's nice that I can visit a little slice of home whenever I want to. I don't know why there aren't more people here.

Screenshot-53

He liked talking about my hometown and he told me about his. It sounds pretty interesting, maybe he'll take me there sometime.

I think I'd like it.

I hope that they like cats. I know Blu likes cats so that's a good sign.

Screenshot-54

After chatting for awhile, Blu showed me his muscles.

I like his muscles.

I decided to write a song about them.

Screenshot-55

Blu liked my song.

Screenshot-59

Then he gave me some money! I've never had anyone pay me to write a song about them before!

It's nice that he's investing in our future.

Screenshot-60

************
A/N: This was the sad, sad date where I couldn't get them to interact at all. Unlike Puzzle and Sebastian, they just wouldn't go for the autonomous PDA. Ariel is rolling all kinds of wishes to kiss Blu, but it just didn't happen. At least they managed to have a "great date". With any luck, the wired internet will be installed here in the new house tomorrow and then I can try to fix my game. I'm officially out of pictures now, so there won't be any more chapters until that happens!


Outtakes!

Apparently, there was a little miscommunication... Blu was inside and Ariel was outside. They ended up spending their whole date outside the dome, which seems kind of sad. I wish they'd gone inside.
Screenshot-51

Ariel really likes Blu's muscles.
Screenshot-64

This didn't really fit anywhere, but it's a cute picture of Zeke playing chase with Mittens. Zeke is fun when he's not creeping on Puzzle!
Screenshot-80

7 comments:

  1. Everything from "After chatting for awhile" had me laughing out loud. I just love Ariel.

    Well, if they had a "great date," I hope they'll wish for more. Hold on to one of those kiss wishes until you get your game fixed!! In case you haven't: Make sure all your mods are updated, delete all your caches, and reboot your computer.

    I have no idea why, but it turns out that the Mac hair glitch is solvable by deleting your caches and rebooting your computer. In extreme cases, uninstall and reinstall some object from the launcher, then delete your caches and reboot. It's repeatable! That's irrelevant to you, but it just shows that rebooting actually DOES something, which I can say as a Computer Scientist that it should NOT. But it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariel and Blu were really cute showing off for and admiring each other. Ariel already has another wish to go out with him, so they'll be in good shape if I ever get my Sims interacting again.

      I'll try that stuff, hopefully today! I'm going to update everything first in the hopes that there's just some kind of incompatibility there...

      Delete
  2. Aww, they really make a great couple. It sucks so much that they didn't/couldn't interact with each other! Hopefully you can fix that soon. Good luck for that! :)
    Ariel admiring Blu's muscles is really fun to watch :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were super cute together. If only I could have gotten the kissing working! Ariel would have liked that.

      Delete
    2. We would have liked that, too :D

      Delete
  3. Ariel and Blu are really a match made in heaven! This was such a funny chapter :)

    ReplyDelete