28 December 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 23: Guy talk

You know how I like to eavesdrop?

Well, not eavesdrop. It's not like I go out of my way to listen to other people's conversations.

But if I happen to hear people talking and the don't actually see me, well that's ok right?

Because you can hear some interesting things when people don't know that you're around. Not that it really matters. I should know everything, anyway, being the head of the family and all.

Anyway, the other day Nemo and Dad were talking.
~
Dad: The toilet is broken.
Nemo: Yes, Dad. It's like it's raining in the bathroom!

Screenshot-80

Dad: I'm super proud of you, Nemo. You graduated!

Screenshot-81

Dad: Hey! Nemo! I have an idea!

Screenshot-82

Dad: You should totally join the Science career! You could be a scientist like your old man!

Screenshot-83

Nemo: Dad. I already got a job at the science center, remember? We work together. I told you years ago that I wanted to be a scientist like you.

Screenshot-84

Dad: Hey! Nemo! I have an idea! You could join the education career!

Screenshot-85

Nemo: No, Dad. I don't plan on being a teacher.

Screenshot-86

Dad: Hey! Nemo! I have an idea! You could join the music career!

Screenshot-87

Nemo: No, Dad, I don't plan on going into music.

Screenshot-88

Dad: Huh. The toilet's broken.

Screenshot-91

**********
A/N: Another silly chapter. I love the conversations that Nemo has with his parents. Poor, senile Zeke.

With any luck, I'll get a chance to work on getting my Hodgins game running again this weekend. Wish me luck!

12 comments:

  1. This conversation is simply amazing :D Every "Hey Nemo! I've got an idea!" cracked me up! Poor guy...

    And good luck for getting your game running again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke is hilarious in his old age! I've never known a sim to be quite as senile as he is... he's pushing 120 days old (my lifespan is set to 100)!

      Delete
    2. Well, that doesn't sound lke he is going to live much longer... :( 20 days over his lifespan is pretty old!

      Delete
    3. Zeke is apparently never going to die.

      Delete
    4. I'm not sure whether I'm happy or shocked about that. Poor you, the house is never getting any smaller...

      Delete
    5. I know! Once the household gets above 5, they start driving me crazy... and I'm up to 6 sims (7 once I add Blu while trying to fix my game) and 10 if you count the cats!!!

      But I love Zeke and he's pretty entertaining in his old age, so it will be sad to see him go. If he ever does.

      Delete
  2. OK, this made me laugh out loud.

    Man, I was pulling my hair out when Lance and Layla lived to be 104. This is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke is never going to die. I can't believe he's almost 20 days over my life span!

      No wonder he's so senile and creepy...

      Delete
  3. The most random chapter ever! The only time in Nemo's life that he'll ever be thankful for a broken toilet lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Zeke has been getting more and more entertaining. I'm actually going to miss him if he ever does die!

      Delete