18 December 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 22: A peek inside

I've heard that you can learn a lot from your dreams so I decided to keep a dream journal. Maybe it will give me some answers as to why Blu keeps evading me!

So, water is bad. That is obvious.

Screenshot-34

Hmmm. And I like muscles. I like Blu's muscles, anyway.

Screenshot-35

Mmmm. Food!

Screenshot-36

Awww! I dreamed about Rylee!

Screenshot-37

And Baxter!

Screenshot-38

Football... I forgot how much I like athletics. It's a good thing that my dream could remind me. I really should start working out again. I wonder if Blu would like to work out with me. I'll bet he would.

Screenshot-40

I wonder if I'm dreaming about the house we live in now or the new house I'm going to have in the future.

Screenshot-42

Water is bad and evil. And it's giving me nightmares.

Screenshot-43

Ahh! Two water dreams in a row?! No wonder I'm so paranoid! It's obviously trying to get to me in my sleep! I should warn the others. The swimming pool has got to go.

Screenshot-46

All of the swimming pools should be nuked. It's the only way we can be safe.

Screenshot-50

Yes, with that taken care of, the future's so bright I'll have to wear shades! And Blu can finally be mine!

Screenshot-56

No!!!! Revenge of the swimming pools!!!

Screenshot-57

The swimming pools will lead to nothingness.

Screenshot-58

Wow. My dreams are prophetic and depressing. I'm going back to ignoring them again now. I guess I'll just have to get Blu to love me on my own!

************
A/N: A silly little chapter that came from watching Ariel sleeping one day. I was waiting for her to wake up so we could invite Blu over (that actually happened in the last chapter) but it was too fun to not post! (Everyone else was at work and Gwyn was sleeping, too, so there wasn't anything to do!) In more tragic news, I tried to play with the Hodgins today and my game kept crashing after a few minutes, sooner if I tried to "fix" Sebastian and Puzzle's relationship in Master Controller. Sigh. I think I'm going to have to try and move them to the bin and start them over in a different file. Luckily, it shouldn't hurt Ariel's LTW too much.

8 comments:

  1. I"m so sorry you have game crashing!! And sooo sympathetic. So long as you package up Blu with them so Ariel doesn't lose the relationship with him.

    Have you tried the MasterController Reset Everything? I'm trying to think if there's anything useful to suggest. I've recently learned a little bit about reading crash logs. They're the really weirdly named *.xcp and *.txt files that pop up in your Sims folder after a crash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's killing me. I'll try the reset everything, but otherwise I'm just going to add Blu to the household and nuke everything!

      I consoled myself by playing my ISBI, though, so my Sims time wasn't a complete loss!

      Delete
  2. Four dreams of water in one night...poor girl.

    Why does one of our games always crash... that's not fair. And at the moment it's mostly your game :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't realized until I watched her, just how many water nightmares poor Ariel is having!

      I'm hoping that moving everyone to a "new" version of Lunar Lakes will take care of my problem. Luckily, Ariel's LTW (adopting cats) isn't career based so it should be pretty easy to continue it.

      Delete
  3. I wonder why you're having so many problems with the Hodgins file? I feel your pain :(

    Have I mentioned how much I love Ariel? Because I do, and her family should listen to her. She knows what she's talking about when it comes to water ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that Susan's suggestions work to fix my game, but I'm prepared to nuke the whole game and reinstall the family from the bin. I'll have to add Blu to the household, though, so I don't lose him.

      Ariel is wise beyond her years.

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love this chapter! Very cute dream journal. Ariel's "voice" is hilarious, I love her character!!

    Sorry to hear about your game problems, it's always something with this game, isn't it?? The mods end up hurting us, but are so necessary to patch holes where EA left off. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun watching Ariel sleep...

      The mods kill me, but I can't imagine life without them!

      Delete