10 April 2011

Gen 1 Chapter 3: Making friends- Fail.

Trixi here!

Where was I? Oh, yeah! My boss wanted me to make friends. I was having a hard time finding time to chat with Dustin at work and I couldn't convince him to come over to my house, so I decided to visit him at home one night after work.


We had a great time chatting, even though we were both exhausted from working all evening. Unfortunately, we didn't become "friends" officially until about 10 minutes after the arbitrary deadline Jared-the-Jerk had imposed so I failed to meet my boss' requirements. I can't be too sad, though, since I did make a friend. I found out that Dustin is in a relationship with Iliana, too, but I'm not sure I think about that just yet. I decided that I should work on being "good friends" with Dustin since things are going so well.


It was getting late and Dustin and his roommates had already gone to bed so I headed home. But first, I thought I would stand around on their front porch reading for awhile. I love to read.


Once I got home, I was so hungry that I just had to get something to eat heading to bed! I didn't end up going to sleep until after the sun was already coming up! It's a good thing I had the next day off.


I decided that I should have some fun on my day off... fun that didn't involve writing or painting, anyway. I headed over to the theater to take in a show. I noticed one of my coworkers there, too, but she headed into the theater before I had a chance to talk to her.


After the show, I went to work on my friendship with Dustin some more. There was always so much going on at his house that I was sure I'd find something fun to do. I met one of his roommates outside (I think his name is Parker), but decided to move on after just a quick introduction.


I talked to Kaylynn for awhile. She seems very nice and chats with me every time I visit.


I went looking for Dustin and found him arguing with his girlfriend! (For some reason, this made me a little happy.) After Iliana stalked off, I gave Dustin a hug to cheer him up. We were able to chat for awhile, until I got so hungry that I had to go home for some dinner.


I invited Dustin over to my house and he said he'd come, but he must have gotten lost along the way because he never did show up. While I waited, I did some reading. I'm working my way through my whole library!


I've been working on my writing, too. I'm about halfway through my second novel. The publisher likes the chapters I've sent in so far!


I decided to take it easy on my next day off. I watched my favorite cooking show to learn some new skills for my job.


And I read, of course.


And read. I've read 8 books in the last couple of weeks! Maybe I'll try for 12 next...


I read so long that I forgot to eat. By the time I finished my book, I was starving!


Inspired by my cooking show, I tried making a new carbonara recipe... as you can see, the results were not great. It's my first official food disaster but I ate it anyway. Blech.


*************
A/N: I'm not sure what happened to Dustin... she invited him over, he accepted, they rode in the cab together and he just disappeared! He's not making it very easy to become good friends. But at least she's rolling some social wishes now!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Trixie is making friends! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's about time! She just doesn't want to meet people... I was kind of glad that her job suggested that she at least try to make friends. She needed the nudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do some sims play hard to get? Bad Dustin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. They should just show up when I want them to be there and cooperate.

      Delete