09 April 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 38: A little momento

I'm so glad that Blu and I have made up! It was so weird how much we didn't like each other for a while there.

Well, I liked him. Sort of. But he didn't really like me.

I mean, we liked looking at each other and, you know..., but we really didn't like being around each other otherwise.

I wonder what that was all about?

Oh well.

Blu was a little worried the other day when he thought that I didn't like him again.

I told him that I just didn't feel well. It was probably something I ate. It had nothing to do with him.

Maybe.

Screenshot

Anyway, Blu showed me his muscles to make him feel better.

Looking at him definitely made me feel better.

I like Blu's muscles.

Screenshot-4

I showed him how much I liked his muscles. ALL of his muscles. If you know what I mean.

Screenshot-6

Unfortunately, his muscles didn't heal me as much as I'd hoped they would.

Then again... I'm starting to think that it was his muscles and our "christening" of our new gym that caused my "illness".

Screenshot-9

I haven't said anything to Blu yet. We're doing so well that I'm afraid to do anything to upset us!

But Blu is such a good father that maybe it will be ok.

Screenshot-10

I made sure to tell BOB how much we appreciated everything he does around here.

Seems like a good idea, since we might be asking even more of him in the future.

Not that I'm telling him that yet.

I don't want to scare BOB off, either!

Screenshot-13

Look. Blu loves babies! I'm sure it will be fine.

Bumble loves Blu, too. My men!

It's enough to make me cry!

Ok. Definitely hormonal.

Screenshot-15

The best thing happened the other night!

We put the babies to bed.

Screenshot-18

Ok. That part wasn't the best thing, obviously, we put them to bed every night!

Well, sometimes BOB does.

Maybe most of the time BOB does.

But that's not the point.

My point is this... we turned around and there was Dad!

We haven't seen him since he died!

I think he was waiting for me and Blu to get ourselves together before he came to visit.

Screenshot-20

The next day, I came downstairs looking like my normal self.

Screenshot-22

And then I didn't. Guess I can't really hide the fact that there's going to be a new family member anymore!

Screenshot-23

But before I had to think too much about it, it was time for Bumble's birthday!

I love birthdays!

So much cake and sparkling, what's not to love?

Screenshot-27

In the middle of the party, Nova and Weskers were totally cute playing together! I'm so glad that we got Nova a little friend. Everyone should have someone to play with.

Screenshot-28

So, here's Bumble's birthday pictures.

He has Dad's hair!!!

Plus, he's super adorable.

Screenshot-32

Screenshot-34

*************
A/N: Yep. There was a little lullaby after the shower incident at the Gym. My risky woohoo is set around 10%, but you wouldn't know it from these two! I don't think that they've ever had to "try for baby". It's so much better now that they're getting along, though.

Outtakes!

Ok. Who just left the baby in the middle of the floor?
Screenshot-7

BOB to the rescue. I kind of love BOB now.
Screenshot-8

Random zombie in a dressing gown. This kind of stuff will never not crack me up.
Screenshot-14

This is too dark to really see, but it's Nemo. He's stalking his ex, Honey. In the dark, on her porch. I just don't know about Nemo!
Screenshot-16

Gwyn and Zeke visit the babies! And argue over the rocking chair.
Screenshot-21

There was a party for Bumble's birthday, but they stayed outside for most of it. Puzzle's mid-life crisis is another thing that makes me laugh.
Screenshot-24

My simself took advantage of the water slide, though. All night, after the party.
Screenshot-35

8 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, another kid! I never really imagined Ariel and Blu having more than two. That was a big surprise! Now you have to come up with another name on that theme...

    I'm just thrilled that Bumble has Zeke's hair! And it was nice to see your simself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the three pregnancies, there has only ever been one wish for a baby! Blu wished for another baby after Yeti was born and they ended up with Bumble (they didn't have to try because they are super fertile, but the wish was there). I'm going to have to turn off the pregnancy option with these two!

      I was so excited to see that Bumble has Zeke's hair.

      Delete
  2. Risky Woohoo for the win! I don't doubt that Ariel likes Blu's 'Muscles' ;) That made me laugh ... and gave me an image that I now can't get rid of!

    I hope Ariel didn't see your simself on the water slide? She'd have a fit ... and Nemo *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blu does have some mighty fine muscles...

      Ariel really hates the water slide, of course, but everyone else loves it! At least Blu stopped trying to wish for a hot tub after Zeke died. That was one good thing that came out of that dark period!

      Honestly, Nemo is one of the weirdest NPC Sims! In every game he's in!

      Delete
  3. Aww, I'm happy there's gonna be a new baby and that they're all lovey dovey again. :) They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute when they're getting along! I could do without the new baby, though... they aren't teaching the ones they have anything!

      Delete
  4. And another sim becomes a victim of the game's awful maternity clothes choice. Oh wells. Yay for another child, though! If Ariel and Blu hadn't made up before, this would have been much harder - but now I think they can really do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very good thing that they didn't get pregnant before they made up!

      The maternity clothes are terrible. I kind of enjoy it!

      Delete