05 March 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 33: Falling apart

Wow, I miss my Mom and Dad. I know it's kind of silly, but I really thought that they were going to live forever!

Nova is sad.

Screenshot-47

I'm sad.

Screenshot-50

Yeti is fabulous and comforting and beautiful.

Screenshot-51

Blu is sad.

Screenshot-53

BOB was sad, but then he decided to go get a job! I had no idea that SimBots wanted to be gainfully employed! He decided to become a musician, of all things. I'm not sure that he has the personality for it and he hates being outside, but whatever. It got him a date with someone named Honey!

Screenshot-54

Blu and I don't seem to know how to be together anymore. It used to be so easy and now it's just us and... I don't even know.

Screenshot-56

Sometimes, I think that we just need to try harder. We've been so many changes lately, both good and bad.

Screenshot-57

We find comfort in each other, physically, but I feel like we're not connecting emotionally.

I know that Blu is a loner, so maybe he just needs time to process everything.

Screenshot-58

Later, we decided to get out together. I thought that we could leave Yeti with BOB, but it turns out that he never made it home from his date!

The whole household is falling apart without Mom and Dad around! I'm not ready to be in charge! I don't know what to do! How am I supposed too keep everyone together when I can't even keep myself together!

Dad always made it look so easy. I had no idea.

Screenshot-59

Eventually, we managed to get a baby sitter and Blu and I finally made it to the cemetery. I have no idea why he even wanted to come here.

All of the stress is really getting to me.

Screenshot-61

Blu wanted to comfort me, but having him touch me was the last thing I wanted! He was at least half of the problem. I just want it all to stop!

Screenshot-62

But then I remembered that we were supposed to be finding our way back to each other. That was the whole point of this outing. So I let him kiss me.

I still don't get the trip to the cemetery or why it made him want to be romantic, but at least it's not near the water. I guess?

Screenshot-64

What am I going to do without my parents?

Screenshot-66

*******
A/N: Poor Ariel and Blu are so sad! They both wished for another baby, and it looks like they're going to get that wish, but otherwise they don't really want much to do with each other or Yeti. Such a tough time in the Hodgins household!

Outtakes!

BOB and Nova, synchronized grief.
Screenshot-49

In all of the excitement, I totally forgot that Blu burned down half of the kitchen! I'm not giving them a stove just yet, though, they're too unstable.
Screenshot-55

Oh, the sim-anity!
Screenshot-65

4 comments:

  1. What a sad chapter ... and so beautifully written. Ariel is really taking her parents deaths to heart isn't she? Combined with a new baby she must be feeling awful. It's so strange to read an Ariel chapter written this way ... she's so grown up and miserable. Not her cheerful, light hearted self at all! I hope she feels better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Ariel and Blu are taking Zeke's death really hard. It's like they don't know what to do with each other now that they're alone but together. Everyone in the household is lost without Gwyn and Zeke!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so sad! Ariel should never have to be sad.

    I'm glad she's bonding with Yeti anyway. Here's waiting for the grief moodlet to run out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariel is very lost right now, and it won't get better for a few chapters I fear! Poor little family.

      Delete