12 March 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 34: Toddlers and men who act like babies

With everything that was going on, we nearly forgot that it was Yeti's birthday!

I wanted to throw a party. Blu hates crowds, but I really didn't care. Maybe I should have. Maybe if I had, he wouldn't have invited his ex-girlfriend, Elphie!

She doesn't like me. The feeling is mutual. I blame Blu.

(A/N: Elphie totally crashed the party!)

Screenshot-68

At least Sebastian and Nemo were able to make it. I guess Puzzle stayed home with little Margo, but they brought Dink! Cat visits are the best.

It's a dark picture, but they're there, trust me!

Screenshot-69

BOB was very excited about Yeti's birthday. He might have been the only one who was truly happy about the party and everything to do with it. I may have been too hard on him. Maybe he's not so bad.

Screenshot-70

Screenshot-72

She's pretty cute. Even if she does take after her dad, a little.

Screenshot-76

It looks like Blu managed to knock me up again, anyway.

Screenshot-77

I decided to play a song for him, like back when we were first dating. Back in Lunar Lakes.

Things were good there.

But this time, he took a call while I was playing! Then he went off to a party at the home of one of his friends.

He tipped me $15 before he left.

Whatever, Blu.

Screenshot-81

He'd had the idea that he might want to teach Yeti how to talk. I couldn't bring myself to care one way or the other, honestly, but then I thought I might just beat him to it! That would show him!

Screenshot-88

Blu had his birthday at his friend's party. And I wasn't even there to celebrate with him. And he didn't care. He just stayed out all night drinking and partying.

Screenshot-90

I didn't want to be home when he got in, so Yeti and I went over to visit our neighbor.

Screenshot-91

I was shocked to discover a familiar face on the front porch! My little niece, Margo was visiting, too! And she has Mom's hair! I love that. I miss Mom.

I wondered if Margo crawled all the way over here? Maybe she was looking for my house and missed?

Either way, at least Yeti has a little playmate while I do some visiting.

Screenshot-96

I was even more surprised to find my brother Nemo playing guitar inside! But I guess that's probably how Margo got over here. I wonder how Nemo knows Hailey? She's married, so they can't be dating. Plus, I heard a rumor that he's dating Honey. Didn't she date BOB? What a strange woman she must be!

Hailey is pregnant, too, so we can sympathize with each other. I hope our kids can be friends! It would be so nice for them to have next door neighbor kids to play with!

Screenshot-97

***********
A/N: Ariel and Blu roll wishes to woohoo, but otherwise don't seem to want much to do with each other these days. Blu rolled a wish to teach Yeti to talk, but I apparently forgot to lock that one in because it's gone now. And neither of them is rolling much to do with Yeti, either. What a crazy little family this has turned out to be!

Outtakes!

Crossed eyes and mismatched clothes, must be a birthday!
Screenshot-73

Yeti is already rolling her eyes at this household.
Screenshot-75

Here is Honey, the one who went out with Bob and Nemo is now dating. She's apparently thinking of babies already! Poor Nemo!
Screenshot-78

Ugh. We forgot to pay the bills. Again!
Screenshot-82

Goodbye computer.
Screenshot-84

Goodbye rug.
Screenshot-85

Goodbye toddler toy.
Screenshot-87

Little Margo, looking a little possessed.
Screenshot-93

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Ariel and Blu! Get a hold of your relationship! It's hard to read Ariel unhappy.

    It's adorable that Margo got Gwyn's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariel and Blu are driving me nuts. It's like they're unhinged! I had no idea that Zeke was the linchpin for the whole darn family!

      Margo is fantastic, isn't she? Sebastian has black hair and Puzzle has purple hair, so I was really surprised to see the light blue on her. Thrilled, though! Maybe one of Ariel's kids will get it too... too late for Yeti, but maybe the new one.

      Delete
  2. I really hope Ariel and Blu get their act together before she starts rolling unspeakable wants for Bob or something like that! These two have always been such a cute couple it's horrible seeing them so distant from one another. I feel sorry for poor Yeti as well. Poor little neglected thing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going through a pretty rough patch, but... ewww! BOB? That never even crossed my mind!

      Delete
  3. Uh Oh! I hope their marriage doesn't fall apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if Blu would just stop running off to parties in the middle of Ariel's songs...

      They were seriously driving me crazy for a while there.

      Delete
  4. Pretty toddlers, and I think it's just the grief, once that is over maybe things will get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blu and Ariel drove me nuts for a lot longer than they were grieving! They are completely uncooperative sims.

      Delete
  5. Awww.....this is so sad, but so realistic. It's probably only now that Ariel and Blu are really getting to know each other...and it's hard enough to go through grieving without having to figure out who your spouse really is on top of it. I feel for them and hope their story has a happy resolution. :-(

    Also.....HONEY!!!! I have a very special place in my heart for that Sim. <3

    ReplyDelete