05 February 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 29: I visited a public pool and lived to tell the tale!

After all of the excitement of a new baby, Blu was getting antsy about being around so many people so I suggested that we could go somewhere just by ourselves.

Screenshot-60

First, I made sure that Sebastian had his body back.

Screenshot-63

Blu had been wanting to go to the cemetery, so we headed there.

Suddenly, we were at the local pool! Why would we be there? I don't know. It's not where we were going. Why would I go to the pool?

Screenshot-65

I felt strong, though. Able to take on the world. And even water! I am woman! Hear me roar!

Screenshot-66

Oh! No wonder! I'm totally knocked up!

Screenshot-71

I was so happy about the baby that I didn't even mind that Blu decided to take a dip in the dangerous pool.

I didn't go in, of course, I waited out by the road. Even in my enhanced state of being, I wasn't going to be foolish and go near the water.

Screenshot-72

Eventually, Blu came back out and I was able to tell him the big news.

Screenshot-74

He looked like this.

Screenshot-75

I felt so much love for Blu that I put on my mom's maternity bikini and went near the pool with him. I still hate the water. He still loves the water. But at least we love each other!

But that's as close as I was willing to go to the pool. I think Blu appreciated the effort.

Screenshot-79

When we got home, Blu gave me a massage.

Screenshot-80

And then he did this!

Screenshot-81

********
A/N: So I guess Ariel really did get pregnant from one woohoo with no lullaby and no puking! As soon as she popped, Blu rolled a wish to marry her. Apparently, it was just the push that he needed! I'm sure they'll have a private wedding, considering his loner trait and his hatred of people. He hates groups almost as much as Ariel hates water.

Outtakes!

Gwyn was booing Nemo for some reason. But then she cheered him a few seconds later.
Screenshot-61

I guess she does not approve of his sleeping choice, but still loves him?
Screenshot-62

Synchronized shadow boxing.
Screenshot-68

Really, Zeke? Now you're sleeping with BOB? I was busy with Blu and Ariel, but I hope that this was platonic.
Screenshot-69

It is kind of cute that BOB snores with ones and zeros, though.
Screenshot-70

13 comments:

  1. Wahooo! Not just a pregnancy, but a proposal! With the big reveal at a pool! Could NOT be better.

    Kind of Blu to wait until they got away from the water to pop the question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I love that they randomly ended up at the pool for the pregnancy announcement! I was trying to get Blu to pop the question while they were there, too, but Ariel was having none of it and insisted on going home before I got that queued up.

      Delete
    2. A proposal at the pool would have been perfect, but this was pretty close to perfect!

      BTW: Is the shadow boxing an Athletic idle? I DO hope that Zeke and BOB were just sleeping over as friends....

      Gwyn and Zeke are seriously glitched. Both of them are already dead in my game. In fact, I had some kind of weird StoryProgression glitch where Gwyn threw an alert message that her child needed saving when she was about to die, and Puzzle (who was still living with her) was placed with Ariel (who he is dating) as a foster parent. Um. I reported it to Twallan.

      Delete
    3. Shadow boxing must be an athletic idle, they both do it so much.

      Zeke is so weird in his old age that I wouldn't put it past him to get romantic with BOB, but I'm pretty sure it was just platonic. I have no idea why he's living so long, either. I wonder if I'm going to have to do something about it but I really hope not! I'd hate to have to actually murder him!

      That was already a creepy situation between Ariel and Puzzle... and it just got creepier! How weird!

      Delete
  2. YAY! A baby! And a marriage! :) That's so cool.
    I'm surprised that she got so close to the pool! She really did get brave in her new condition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was surprised that it took her so long to complain about the pool.

      Blu is such a stand-up guy that he decided to make an honest woman of her.

      Delete
  3. What a fab ending! Well done Blu for doing the right thing and rolling that all by himself. Next generation is finally on the way :)

    Zeke still cracks me up. Now that Puzzle has moved out, he needs something else to perve over, but I didn't think he'd go as far as that! Cute old pervy man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeke is an entertaining senile old perv, isn't he? I'm going to miss him when he's (finally) gone.

      I was so pleased that Blu wished to get married once Ariel was pregnant! Such a stand-up guy!

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad that Ariel and Blu are finally getting married - they make such a cute couple! And even though I already know what is happening shortly after this (because I have already read that chapter), this surely is one of the greatest days in her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was about time there was some movement in their relationship!

      Delete
  5. Ok, the pics haven't even loaded, but I had to come on down and say- great title! :D

    And look what facing your fears gets you- a baby and a proposal. Whoo-hoo for gen 5 on the way! They are so cute together, I ca'nt wait to see the noo-boo's.

    The invisible pregnant men are a scream, but I'm glad Sebastian has his body back! Hope you've got some pics of his baby too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. As uncooperative as Blu and Ariel are, they managed to produce a 5th generation and actually think about getting married! It's totally about time.

      Sebastian's floating head cracked me up. Margo turns out so cute, too! (Even if she does have Puzzle's genes in there!)

      Delete
  6. Yay, finally!! Blue babies (blubies?)!!

    ReplyDelete