29 August 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 6: Random life

Life is so random. I like it!

The other day, I had breakfast with Puzzle. I think it's totally fascinating that he used to be imaginary and now he's real! I wonder what other imaginary things might become real... Fairies? Werewolves? The possibilities are endless!

Screenshot

On the other hand, Puzzle is usually a little boring for an imaginary person.

Screenshot-2

I tried asking him about his life before he became real. Well, except for the things he used to do with Sebastian. I certainly don't need to know about that side of my brother!

But, like, what did he eat? Was it real food or imaginary food? Was it food that was real to him and imaginary to those of us on this side? Did he even know that he was imaginary? Did he think that he was real and we were the imaginary ones?

What if I am imaginary? What if none of this is real? How do I know if I'm real?

Screenshot-4

Ok, that's silly. Of course I'm real. What else would I be?

Anyway, Puzzle said that he liked the food on this side better, but he never did answer any of my questions.

Probably because Dad was too busy in the kitchen complaining that he was hungry, even though he was cooking his own food. It's hard to talk when Dad is being so loud. He should just have some toast like me and Puzzle. Then he could ponder the bigger questions.

Screenshot-5

Like what exercise is best for real and imaginary people.

Screenshot-6

I'm really starting to worry about Dad. It's good that he turned the family over to me since he seems to be losing it. Besides hanging around the house complaining about things that are right in front of him, he had another accident at work! I don't know what he's working on, but he needs to figure it out before he runs out of clothes.

He was running around town in his underwear!

Screenshot-34

At least I have the cats to help me. I like cats.

Screenshot-36

I think Sebastian is studying for a promotion. He wants to start working out in the community and needs to learn more stuff before he can do that.

I don't know. The community around here has been pretty boring so far. There's never anyone around when I go places.

I'd almost think it might be me, but I'm way too interesting and important for people to be avoiding me.

Screenshot-37

I made macaroni and cheese. Everyone ate it. I'm good at taking care of the family and I don't blow myself up, which makes me way better at this than Dad.

Screenshot-40

And then Nemo did the dishes! I think he's trying to get on Mom's good side.

I don't think it will work, though. He should stay out of the pool.

Screenshot-47

**************
A/N: Missed a week last week. We're still trying to buy a new house and talk the 2-year-old into walking again now that she got rid of the cast on her leg. Neither of those projects is progressing very quickly. And it's making me nuts! Plus, the kids have taken over my Simming computer to watch their shows so I'm not getting much play time. I do have a few chapters ready to write now, though, so hopefully things will be a little less random. This chapter is mostly filled with pictures that didn't fit into any of my stories.



 Outtakes

Gwyn had a bird and it died. Everyone was completely broken up by this event, especially Puzzle. This theme will go on for several chapters because they just wouldn't get over it! I eventually had to sell the bird cage so that all of the humans and felines in the house would stop standing in front of it, grieving.
Screenshot-9

Gwyn freaked me out a little. The only times she's put on this outfit spontaneously is when she's been pregnant! Impossible since she's an elder, but it gave me a start!
Screenshot-39

Zeke wandered around in full blown-up mode for at least 2 days. It didn't seem to bother him.
Screenshot-44

Eventually, I suggested he might want to do something about that smelly sock moodlet. He decided to take a swim. He really might be losing it.
Screenshot-48









7 comments:

  1. "I don't know what he's working on, but he needs to figure it out before he runs out of clothes." BWAH!

    I had never gotten such a good look at Gwyn's gazoongas. Man, she certainly has a pair, doesn't she?

    Are you telling me that's not one of her outfits?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwyn does have quite a body on her, especially since she's an elder!

      That is not one of her outfits, but it keeps popping up. I have no idea where it comes from or why she occasionally wears it.

      Delete
  2. I swear to you, at some point I will fall off my bed/chair while reading, laughing and laughing until I my face is blue from not being able to breath.
    Ariel is just awesome. Her thoughts are -to some extent - reasonable and logical, but at the same time completely crazy. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ariel. She's super fun and everything just makes sense to her. If only she'd find someone to love! She usually ends up going places and being the only one there. I know there are people in this town, but they seem to be avoiding her!

      Delete
  3. Lol!! Have I mentioned how much I love Ariel?! Although the IF questions really made my head hurt ...

    Your sims certainly like to walk around in their underwear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sims seem to hate their clothing. They are almost never actually dressed. Weirdos.

      IF issues seem like something that Ariel would be curious about... she's actually interacting more with Puzzle these days than Sebastian does!

      Delete
  4. Best line ever is when Ariel is pondering if she's real or not....

    ReplyDelete