26 June 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 41: Choosing an heir and other life events

I worry about Nemo. Everyone forgets about him. I'm honestly not even sure if he's been doing his homework or not! What does he do in his spare time? Does he have any friends? No one knows.

Screenshot-94

So I suppose he probably wasn't surprised that we all forgot his birthday. Even with everything that has been going on, you'd think we could have gotten him a cake or something!

Screenshot-97

Since I've managed to make it to Creature-Robot Crossbreeder and Nemo is officially a teen, I suppose it's time to actually pick an heir. Who should carry on my family legacy? Nemo, who looks so much like me and has the same life goals?

Screenshot-101

Sebastian, who's always so serious and is well on his way to becoming the Surgeon he dreams of being?

Screenshot-107

Or Ariel... She marches to the beat of her own drummer, that's for sure. But is she responsible enough to take on this challenge?

Screenshot-100

I knew it was time to decide and Gwyn had been bugging me about it for ages, but it was such a tough decision! In the end, though, I went with my heart... my girl is going to live an interesting life and that can only add excitement to our family's story! Ariel may not have any solid ambitions just yet, but she's got a great head on her shoulders.

Screenshot-102

And she won't be easily swayed by anything or anyone! That girl knows how to be herself without caring what anyone else thinks!

Screenshot-104

So. This is my last entry as voice of the Hodgins family. Ariel will be taking over and we'll all be starting a new adventure! It's time. I just hope the new place has a hot tub for me to enjoy in my leisure years.

Screenshot-105

It's time to pass the torch!

Screenshot-106


****************
A/N: So we finally come to the end of Zeke's journey as heir. He had a good run but I can't wait to move on! (Though part of that is probably due to the glitches making game play ridiculous.) Ariel really is the most interesting child to pass the torch to, so how could I resist? She's a crazy cat lady in the making!

Oh! And Nemo had been going to school, but he's too lazy to do any homework. He was "punished" at his birthday by getting the "handy" trait forced on him. Like that's a negative!


Outtakes!

Awww, look, half of the family actually got up for Nemo's birthday! Poor Nemo.
Screenshot-96

Again with the wrong side of the bed Sebastian? Really? It's not like the furniture has moved.
Screenshot-99

Sad, empty house. At least Zeke can get some sleep with his trusty sleeping bag. I'm not sure why everyone changed into their bathing suits for the move, though.
Screenshot-108

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Sorry to see Zeke step out of the spotlight, but yay Ariel! She really is just a fascinating character, and I think she promises to be a different personality and different voice for the story. Looking forward to seeing where she goes!

    The swimwear move is great :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Ariel is just so interesting how could I pick someone else?! After 40 chapters, it's going to be hard not to follow Zeke, though.

      Sims are weird.

      Delete
  2. Oh, yeah, and I just LOVE Nemo's hair! The layers are so great with that set of colors.

    ReplyDelete