01 May 2011

Gen 1 Chapter 7: Love is in the air

Trixi here!

Last time I wrote, I was in the middle of my first "adult" sleep over! VJ and I are just friends, of course, but it was nice to have someone to cuddle with after all of the fire and trauma of my birthday.


In the morning, I made breakfast for VJ... I might have been showing off my cooking skills just a little. It's the first time I've cooked for anyone (except for the little bit I get to do at the diner) and I wanted to make a special breakfast. VJ said it was delicious!


 After breakfast, we did some dancing. VJ is apparently quite a dancer (I suspect he may also be a party animal) and he was more than happy to teach me a few moves!


It was so much fun!


I really wished VJ and I could just spend the whole day together, but I had to go to work. I suppose it was good that I went, as much as I missed VJ. My boss gave me a special assignment to learn how to make fish and chips. I hope I can get promoted soon!


I went straight out after work and memorized the fish and chips recipe. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle it. I'm improving my cooking skills every day!


Having completed my work assignment, I could call VJ to chat without feeling guilty. I couldn't wait to see him again.


To calm my nerves after talking to VJ, I did some reading.. I think we're really close to being good friends and I'm so worried that I might mess that up! I haven't had the best luck making friends.


He came over bright and early the next morning. We talked about books and family. He told me a funny story and I complained about the fire. I have to admit that I might have even flirted a little...




And then it happened, we became good friends! I couldn't believe that I had my very first official "good friend"!


I felt an overwhelming urge to take things a step further. I guess I was feeling a little brave or something, but I stepped forward and kissed VJ!


I guess he liked it because he grabbed me and returned the favor!


I think we both felt it... this was it, we were destined to be together. I made the easiest decision of my life, I proposed right then and there.


VJ happily accepted and I was so excited that I couldn't contain myself!


Unfortunately, there wasn't time for a real celebration as I had to go to work. Again. This job really gets in the way sometimes! While I was there, a fight broke out between two of my co-workers. I couldn't just stand by and watch them beat on each other so I jumped in to break it up. Between that act of bravery and my mastery of the fish and chips recipe, Jared-the-Jerk had no choice but to promote me! I'm now a Line Cook!


It had been such an exciting day that I decided to do some nice, calm painting once I got home. I finished one and then started a new one right away. I've been neglecting my painting too much lately and set myself a personal goal of improving my skills.


I went to bed that night and dreamed of weddings.


My peace of mind didn't last long, though, as I was woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of my burglar alarm! (I'm glad that the previous owner had the foresight to install one.)


Apparently, the burglar didn't expect all that noise, either!


The cop showed up and took care of the criminal quickly. I couldn't help but laugh at the poor crook!


The cop checked around, but didn't see anything else out of place. I'm so glad that everything worked out so well!


I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

*********
A/N: Yeah! There's hope for the next generation after all!

7 comments:

  1. Aww young love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Trixi has no idea what she's getting herself into... but they're pretty cute together!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I'm hoping for blue-haired babies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for love! VJ is an interesting choice, I like reading about evil sims but I don't like playing them myself. I like your Trixi, and I like the first person writing, my apocalypse legacy is written as a journal.

    I guess all those bookworm wishes are a bit boring to play through, but lots of LTH points from them, and recipes count as books, so you can read them for a double whammy of helping your career and fulfilling a wish. Score!

    Looking forward to seeing some romance and babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I love VJ. It was so weird that she wanted him out of the blue, but he did add a lot to the story!

      I'm going to have to read your legacy. I love apocalypse stories! My next challenge, after either the Wishacy or the ISBI is done, is going to be an apocalyptic type story.

      Delete
  4. Hey DragonWife! I'm trying to catch up on people's legacies, which means I'm rereading some of them from the beginning, and I just restarted yours. It's so funny how hard it is to get a founder to get things going sometimes! Anyway, I'm really enjoying looking back on how your wishacy started.

    I know it's been years now, but do you remember if Trixi just proposed to VJ off the bat without jumping through all the going steady hoops first?

    ReplyDelete