04 June 2013

Intermission

I spent my potential Sim time today uploading the Wonders!

(They're just on the Exchange because I'm not all techy like Susan.)

I have both Supernatural and Human versions of the kids, aged to young adult. I also put up an all human version of the whole family as it stands now (Clark and Linda are teens, Kent is a child). There should also be the supernatural version of the family, but it's not there and I don't know why. I'll have to try to figure that out another day!

So, go here: DragonWife Studio

Unfortunately, spending my whole morning editing sims and moving them in and out of households and uploading them means that I didn't get any time to actually play! There won't be a Hodgins update until I get more game time, but I do have pictures ready to go for the Wonders so there should be a new ISBI chapter later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment