23 June 2013

Let's check in on Nemo

Recent computer problems have really messed with my ability to Sim. We've solved most of them by investing in a new laptop for gaming purposes. We've installed all of our expansion packs and I downloaded all of my favorite mods. I even started out with CC Magic before I added any custom content back in! It's almost like totally organized.

We were able to rescue the Hodgins and Wonder families off of the dead computer, which made me feel a lot better. I was particularly worried about losing the Hodgins kids! Weirdly,( even though I'd played through Yeti's teen birthday before the final crash, I have Saver installed and the date and time listed was from right before the crash), Yeti still had 4 days to go before her birthday. I'm not thinking too much about it, though. I'm just going to play through her birthday and then pick up the story from there.

So since I'm just trying to keep everyone happy in my game and killing time, I spent a few hours observing Nemo. It was quite entertaining so I'm going to share!

Nemo is such a player. I got a pop up letting me know that he had a new girlfriend. Of course. I've lost count of how many girlfriends and engagements he's had in my game!

Her name is Jazlyn Parrott.

Nemo is really into her, but she doesn't look as excited about him.
Screenshot-6


Apparently, everyone loves her though. She's got guys lining up!
Screenshot-7


This guy is named Kanoa Parrott! I checked his status and his family tree... he's single, but he and Jazlyn have two kids together! Apparently, he's not over her.
Screenshot-8


I can kind of understand it, though, because they still live together! I almost feel sorry for the guy!
Screenshot-9


Nemo totally took advantage of her rejection of Kanoa to refocus the attention on him.
Screenshot-11


Even after the (probably multiple and over many days) rejection, Kanoa still wants Jazlyn.
Screenshot-12


Nemo and Jazlyn watched the stars, briefly.
Screenshot-14


She really doesn't look like she's that into Nemo.
Screenshot-15


At first, I thought that it might be because her ex was standing right behind them while Nemo tried to put the moves on her...
Screenshot-16


Then Nemo had to leave (I have no idea where he went) and Jazlyn and Kanoa stood around talking about him! For a really long time!
Screenshot-17

Screenshot-19

Screenshot-21

Screenshot-22

Screenshot-23

Screenshot-24


Then they started arguing.
Screenshot-26

Screenshot-27

Screenshot-28


And then Jazlyn tried to give him flowers! So, apparently Jazlyn is totally using Nemo to make Kanoa jealous? Or maybe they're grifters out to get Nemo's money?
Screenshot-30


Kanoa turned her down, though.
Screenshot-32


And poor Jazlyn went home alone.
Screenshot-33


I haven't received any updates about Nemo and Jazlyn breaking up yet, but it's just a matter of time. I did get a pop up that Nemo broke up with Benni and that he's stalking her. He also started dating Alouette. Kanoa broke up with someone named Imogen.

Nemo has the craziest love life!

9 comments:

  1. NPCs are really awkward sometimes... I'm glad to see that Nemo is still alive, though! Poor guy, being treated that way by this Jazlyn... hopefully he will find a woman he is TRULY in love with and who loves him back :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure Nemo is capable of settling down! He's not actually a commitment-phobe or anything, but he's even like this in Jo's game!

      Delete
    2. Well, as long as he is happy in the end.... :D

      Delete
  2. I just stumbled across the fact that my Wishacy is not updating itself in your blogroll....why is that? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not updating in my reader, either! I had no idea you had chapters up! I'm off to read them... then I'll try to figure out if I did something wrong...

      Delete
    2. That's weird... I'll go and check if there is something that went wrong on MY side.. ;)

      Delete
  3. Nemo is obviously much too cool to settle down ... even with his dorky work uniform. He just oozes charm! I'm actually wondering if this Jazlyn will be the one that Nemo actually falls for considering she's not that into him. He seems to be one of those guys who like the chase and looses interest when he's caught the object of his affections. Jazlyn is a cow for using our Nemo like that, but maybe it serves him right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right about it being Nemo's karma! I really don't think he'll ever settle down, though. He's got the wandering eye.

      Delete