28 May 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 44: Cake!

It's been pretty busy, but I think we have a little break between birthdays! And, since I'm not teaching Snow anything because what's the point, that means free time for everyone!

Sometimes I think that I should cook more or something so that we have food in the house. But cooking is boring. And cake is practically healthy!

Cake for everyone!

Screenshot-26

BOB is more responsible than I am. He decided to cook breakfast! He made waffles and he didn't even burn down the house.

Come to think of it, I don't think Blu has cooked at all since he set fire to the kitchen that one time.

It's a wonder we ever eat around here!

Screenshot-27

After making food for the family, BOB shorted out.

We really should give him a break sometime. I'd send him on vacation, but then who would do all of the taking care of people around here?

Screenshot-28

Like this... poor Snow is so sad and needs something! Who's going to take care of her? BOB should be more responsible.

Screenshot-29

Fine. I've parented before, I can do it again! My kids are fantastic! It's not that hard!

Screenshot-32

But, that's enough of that. Back to sculpting!

I love the chainsaw! So zen!

Plus, it will come in handy when the kids are older and I need to threaten them.

Screenshot-38

Sebastian and Puzzle are going through that kind of thing with our niece. She's a teen now and is having all kinds of PDA with her boyfriend. I heard about it from one of the people at our gym...

My kids are not going to be allowed to cruise all over town with boys!

Screenshot-41

Anyway. While I was sculpting, BOB woke up and all was right with the world.

It's a good thing we have a BOB.

Screenshot-46

Bumble is very studious. I think it's good that he's a genius, so he can teach himself stuff.

Screenshot-48

I finished my sculpture so I decided to go watch Blu train. I'm a very supportive wife.

Plus, it's fun to look at Blu.

I even gave him some encouragement. Now that he's like middle aged or something, he'll have to work harder to keep up his lovely physique.

Not that I only love him for his body, but... well, it's a good body!

Screenshot-49

My sculpture is pretty good, too.

This is Lenny, the evil freezer bunny!

I really considered keeping it around because it's just so awesome, but since I have my goal of making money with my sculptures I had to sell it.

Goodbye Lenny!

Screenshot-54

Hmmm... speaking of goodbyes, I haven't seen Yeti since I sent her to go learn how to fish!

And that's been a few days...

Maybe I should send BOB to find her!

Screenshot-33

***********
A/N: So now I've caught up to where I've played. I haven't managed to get any game time in the last couple of weeks and I probably won't until next week! This week is particularly busy with the end of preschool for the year, many family events at elementary school, and the husband is going away for several days to his annual amateur radio convention... leaving me home with three kids! Plus, we have some Girl Scouts events and a new nephew to visit! I'm tired just thinking about it!

Outtakes!

Snow's elbows. That's just not right.
Screenshot-43

Of course, this is even worse! Ouch!
Screenshot-45

I finally got Yeti to come home after several days of fishing and hanging out at the waterfall. Apparently, she's internalized her mother's fear of water!
Screenshot-47

8 comments:

  1. I'm still not really happy with Ariel's responsibility when it comes to her family. At first she sounded a little more like a "real" mother, but then she blew it again. Poor kids...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even remember that she has kids most of the time. She rolls so few wishes to have anything to do with them!

      Delete
  2. Ariel, Ariel, Ariel ... *shakes head*

    The way I see it, she's living in a dream world and she's playing house. This motherhood thing is a great lark but not something she has to take seriously. She can't help that as she's not mature enough for the responsibilities. As I've said before though, Blu has no such excuse!

    Bill Cosby is a legend! It's breakfast time here ... I wonder where I can get some cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, it sounds like you have a busy time ahead! Good luck with that and remember to "just keep swimming". I think chocolate cake works for tiredness too ...

      Delete
    2. Blu really should be more involved and help keep things running along, but he takes his "loner" trait very seriously! They're quite a pair!

      Chocolate cake is the answer to everything!

      Delete
  3. (Grr. My comment was just eaten.)

    Ariel may not be the most attentive parent, but at least she has a job! That almost makes her a productive member of society. Sculpting does suit her.

    I think it's hilarious that Yeti spent days at the waterfall. Didn't she have school? How did she eat? I don't know how many times in my ISBI I've wished I could do the Wishacy thing and click on the unhappy motive moodlet to get the sim to take care of themselves, but in this case I could've just sent my torchholder to go get her! Ha!

    Hee. "Dad is great. He gives us the chocolate cake!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Bill Cosby! Chocolate cake for breakfast has always been one of my favorites.

      Ariel is a great as a sculptor! I'm fascinated by the fact that she has no interest in parenting, though. She's less a productive member of society than "yay! tools and chainsaws!", though. She's crazy!

      Yeti didn't go to school. She didn't do anything but fish, play with her IF, and sleep! She only ate because I would occasionally remember to throw some fruit in her backpack... I was curious to see just how long she'd stay gone but I gave up after 4 days and sent her home.

      Delete
  4. Ariel sure is something different when it comes to parenting... but Yeti seems to be turning out fine... ish. She'll be a great fisher!

    And it makes this a really fun family to read about.

    ReplyDelete