08 January 2013

Gen 4 Chapter 25: Time to move on

Moving was weird, but I'm getting the hang of it. I got a new sculpting station and started working on a new sink. I found out that I can get a promotion if I sell enough clay stuff! Best job ever!

I decided to buy an extra station since Blu mentioned that he might like to sculpt something with me.

See? We're perfect for each other.

It's peaceful here in the yard, too, without a pool. I'm so glad that we bought a place without water lurking around every corner.

Screenshot-30

Mom wanted to get a maid, but Puzzle talked her into getting one of these weird coffins. Then a skeleton came out of it and started to clean our house! Maybe Appaloosa Plains won't be so boring after all!

Screenshot-32

Later, Puzzle welcomed Sebastian home. Warmly. While the cats looked on. It was quite a scene.

Screenshot-34

And then, it was birthday time! Puzzle had his birthday with the cats and Dad. I'm not sure that the cats were as into it as Dad was, though. They mostly seemed annoyed.

Screenshot-39

Then we heard Sebastian yelling from his room: "Hey! Me, too!"

Screenshot-44

But no one made it to see him get older. I don't know what the rest of us were doing. Blu was at work, so it wasn't like I was doing anything more important!

Screenshot-46

Then Puzzle started getting all dramatic about being old and still living with the parents. He told Sebastian that they really needed to get their own place and start living their lives instead of just following the rest of us around.

I see his point, but there was no need to be so distraught!

Screenshot-47

Nemo went with them. And the cats, of course. I know all of the cats (except Dink) are technically mine and Mom's, but they'd become so devoted to Puzzle that we couldn't even consider them not moving with the guys. I can visit them whenever I want and it frees up some space to adopt new cats, which I've wanted to do forever!

Screenshot-71

Of course, they got a place with a pool. They never did listen to me.

Screenshot-52

*******
A/N: Seven Sims and four cats were just too much for me, so I moved the boys out with the cats. It made sense since Puzzle loved the cats. And I really didn't need Sebastian and Puzzle going through their mid-life crises all over the place while I'm trying to get Ariel and Blu to wish for babies! I'm going to miss them, though.



Outtakes!

Zeke was creeping on Puzzle again. And the cats are annoyed that they can't get through the door!
Screenshot-37

Sebastian was so excited about his birthday that he dislocated his shoulder!
Screenshot-42

Ariel fell asleep in the yard after sculpting one night, on a full moon. This zombie stood next to her boo-ing her for hours! It was very weird.
Screenshot-58

6 comments:

  1. Awww. I'm sorry Puzzle and Sebastian didn't get engaged first, but you're right. It was time.

    The zombie booing was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was really trying to get Sebastian and Puzzle married off before they moved out but no one was cooperating. I'm going to have to leave it up to story progression now! Scary!

      Delete
  2. Oh no, goodbye, guys! I will really miss them. Story progression may really get them married within a few days. Hopefully they won't break up!

    My favourite picture of all times: Sebastian and Puzzle making out, and the cats sitting right in front of them,watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fantastic picture! It's actually the reason I moved them out, it was just such a perfect visual of "riding off into the sunset" that I knew it was time for them to venture out into the world on their own. With their devoted cats, of course. I really hope Story Progression is kind to them!

      Delete
  3. I really will miss Sebastian and Puzzle (and Nemo) but it was time. Hopefully SP will get them married :)

    Now it's up to Ariel to get her act together and have some babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could talk Ariel and Blu into wanting babies.

      I love Sebastian and Puzzle so I really hope SP doesn't mess them up!

      Delete