11 September 2011

Gen 2 Chapter 3: Just call me Bond!

Ahhh. Married life.





It's been pretty great so far! Kevin started talking about having kids right away, but I really wanted to make it to the top of my field first. I know I'm not getting any younger, though, as the mirror keeps reminding me.


Kevin has decided to follow a musical path, I'm sure he'll be able to charm his way into the profession in no time. I love watching him play.


And the crowd that gathers while he's performing gives me a lot of opportunities to work on my investigatory skills!



Being a musician is a lonely job sometimes, though.


And, finally, I got my final promotion! I am Penelope Hodgins, International SuperSpy! I took myself to the day spa to celebrate and then I went home to share the news with Kevin.


He was thrilled for me, of course, and even more thrilled that it meant that we could start working on our family!


******************
A/N: This chapter ended up being shorter than I realized. A lot happened, but it was mostly just getting the final skills up to get Neli her promotion. Reaching her LTW went way faster than it did with Trixi! And with Kevin wishing for kids since their wedding, it's time to work on generation 3!

8 comments:

  1. Hey there! I followed over from CourtneyHelen's Wishacy. I haven't read it all yet, but this couple looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are sweet... and they can't keep their hands off of each other, which cracks me up. I'll go looking for one of them to work on a wish and find them making out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just caught up with your legacy during the last few hours and I really like it. As I have never played with VJ Alvi before it was nice to actually see him in a legacy! Apparently, he is not always as bad as he looks...I could give him another chance.
    Anyway, I really like what you are writing and how you are writing. Although Neli's birthday came extremely soon and it feels like the current generation is almost over - after only three chapters!
    I am so excited to see those babies and how Neli and Kevin are going through life together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it took Trixi so long to finish her LTW (between working and babies it went soooo slow!) that Penelope was more than half way to hers by the time she took over. Technically, she could turn over the legacy as soon as she has her first baby I guess, but I think I'll wait until at least the teen years.

    VJ was actually really sweet when he wasn't being a complete ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable couple and I can't wait to read about the adorable babies they are going to have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kevin and Neli. They're such a stable, loving couple.

      Delete