14 August 2011

Gen 1 Chapter 21: Life Goes On

Trixi here!

Well, life goes on. After all of the trauma and drama between VJ and me, I just didn't have the heart to write romance anymore. VJ has been staying out all night, sleeping on park benches and partying at all hours. The kids are doing well in school and don't really need me anymore. So I've just been throwing myself into my painting.



Day and night, night and day.


It was a good way to ignore VJ, too.


Before I knew it, the kids started graduating! Neli was first, of course. She left her rebellious image behind as she entered her adult years and started her career law enforcement immediately after graduation.


Meanwhile, Fiona and Storm both went to the prom. Neli was keen to get all of the gossip once they came home. Being the mom, I didn't get all of the dirt, but I hear they each found a bit of romance at the dance!


VJ will occasionally make an appearance and try to chat with the kids, but Fiona's the only one who will give him the time of day. I think Storm will eventually come around, too, but I fear Neli's relationship with her father is irrevocably damaged.


Next to graduate was Fiona! She's quite a beauty, if I do say so myself. She skipped graduation altogether and headed out to start her criminal career. Having a criminal under the same roof as a police officer could get interesting.


In a last ditch effort to save our family, VJ took us on a family vacation. Storm wasn't willing to miss school to come along so we left him home alone. I was hopeful that he was responsible enough...


I suppose I shouldn't have been too surprised that the first thing he did was throw a party!


Luckily, he doesn't know very many teens and only two people showed up. Unfortunately, they were both girls!




I honestly wonder what those girls were on... I hear that one was passed out on the deck while the other danced around the fire! And the paparazzi were there to capture the moment...


Eventually, one of Neli's friends on the police force stopped by to warn Storm that the neighbors were starting to complain. I imagine he was less than receptive, but I appreciate her trying to help!


And our family vacation did nothing to improve VJ's relationship with the rest of us, so I'm not sure it was worth all of the trouble!


Then again, VJ and Storm seem to have bonded over the unlawful activities that occurred in our absence, so maybe it wasn't a total loss.


***********
A/N: This generation is going on forever! Trixi is really close to finishing her LTW, though, finally. And I have no idea what was up with that girl dancing around the fire like she'd never seen anything like it. Odd days all around.

2 comments:

  1. Lol about your last comment! I don't think anyone is supposed to understand teenage girls ... even teenage girls don't understand teenage girls ;)

    I also think it's hilarious that cops turn up to break up a party of just free sims!!! That doesn't even qualify as a party! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Really not much of a party and the guests were just weird!

      I'd forgotten about Trixi's painting obsession after VJ's betrayal. She really didn't want to write for the longest time.

      Delete