09 August 2013

New house!

So I binned the Hodgins in an attempt to stop the frequent game crashing. (I also binned Sebastian, Puzzle, Nemo and Margo so that they could come back, too!)

The verdict is still out on whether or not this will actually stop the problem since I really have no idea what is causing the problem. It only affects this one game!

Anyway, I decided to move the whole family into the house across the street from Sebastian and family. It suits Ariel better, I think.


Screenshot-101

There's a lot of animal stuff scattered around the house, which Ariel loves. There's also this greenhouse looking hot house, perfect for reptiles!

Screenshot-104

But it was the flock of flamingos on the front yard that sold me on the place. It just seems like something that Ariel would want.

Screenshot-105

So here's the first floor. The bedroom in the bottom left corner is for BOB, but he has to share it with Bonehilda. I put the girls in the one on the upper right and Bumble gets his own room on the upper left.

Also, Ariel's sculpting station is in the front yard.

Screenshot-106

Upstairs is the master suite.

Screenshot-107

I installed Blu's exercise equipment on the side yard and the small back porch fits all of the required kitty stuff for Ariel's adoptees.

Screenshot-108

The new neighborhood. Hopefully, it will be good to the Hodgins!

Screenshot-201

6 comments:

  1. Is that a stock EA house? It's lovely and so well laid-out!

    I do hope this fixes it. Since it's only the one game, it seems like a very good thing to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stock EA house! It was actually on the lot across from Sebastian's house all along. I had to evict a family, but it's a fantastic house. One of my favorite "game" houses of all time.

      Delete
  2. What a good job EA did of this house! I wouldn't believe it of them. I can't wait to see what the conservative Appaloosians make of Ariel and the gang ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the house.

      Ariel's household is definitely getting stranger by the day!

      Delete
  3. I really love this house! :) It is so pretty, yet it contains some small weird aspects, like those flamingos on the lawn - perfect for Ariel and her famiy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, just enough weirdness in the house to make it both perfect and practical. I can't believe it!

      Delete