25 July 2013

Blu is irresistible!

This probably could have been in the "outtakes" section of the last post, but it was just so good that I wanted to give it it's own chapter.

While Blu and Ariel were hanging out in the parking lot on their date, during and after the making out but before the star gazing, they were approached by the bartender. I can't believe that I forgot to write down her name!

Anyway, she interrupted them, repeatedly, so that she could talk to Blu. And only Blu. Like Ariel wasn't even there!

Screenshot-47

She kept flirting with him and trying to kiss him! While his wife was standing right there!

He didn't go for it, luckily.

Screenshot-48

Eventually, she'd wander off and let them get back to their date.

Screenshot-49

Only to come right back and try to get Blu's attention again! And kiss him again! I swear, he kept getting the "be kissed" interaction and refusing it. I think it happened at least 6 or 7 times!

Screenshot-50

Eventually, Ariel decided that enough was enough and scolded him for it. It really wasn't his fault, though!

Screenshot-51

She really was obsessed with Blu for a while there!

Screenshot-52

He didn't actually discourage it much, though. I think he liked the attention!

Screenshot-53

Then my game crashed again and Blu and Ariel finally got to the star gazing that they'd been trying to do!

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I love these little emergent personality moments. I'd probably have wrapped this into the original post. Then again, since your system crashed, it only sort-of happened, eh?

    (Don't tell anyone, but I've been known to include stuff in the Wonderland posts that didn't actually "happen" due to a crash or some other glitch-motivated exit-without-save. If it's funny, I'll use it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During the crashes, this kept happening! Over and over! I'm not sure how much of it "actually happened", but that woman was coming on to Blu every time she walked by until it was finally time for her shift at the bar to start!

      Funny is totally useable whether it "happened" or not.

      Delete
  2. That woman is the definition of skank! Who would hit on a man, and so desperately, in front of his wife? Either she was raging drunk or Blu really does have the gift. I have to hand it to him for not reciprocating though. He must really love his Ariel. This makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really was persistent! I was so worried that Blu would start taking her up on her offers, but he was a good man.

      Delete