14 July 2012

Gen 4 Chapter 1:Unusual

Hi! I'm Ariel!

My dad decided to retire from the family, so he told me to take over.

Or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

I guess it's some kind of legacy started by my great-grandmother. She must have been pretty cool.

I can see why Dad decided that I'd be the best person to take over though. Ever since we moved here, Sebastian has been acting really weird.

And I know weird when I see it!

Screenshot-12

Mom has given up gardening. I guess the dirt here is different. I don't know.

Screenshot-13

Nemo must have good eyesight. He likes to read.

Screenshot-14

I told Nemo that he shouldn't read in the dark. Also, that he should be more careful around the pool. When you're reading, you're not paying attention to the water and anything can happen. Water is very tricky. I don't trust it at all.

I think I'm going to be good at this "being in charge of the family" job.

Screenshot-19

Dad keeps trying to tell me that I'm not in charge of the family, I'm just in charge of the family story. I think he might be getting senile. I should totally be in charge of the family!

Usually, he's either sleeping or running off to work, though, so it's not like I have to listen to him.

Screenshot-23

Dad loves his job here. He is very excited about the research that he gets to do and is very interested in the extraterrestrial life, both plant and animal. Then again, I guess it's just "terrestrial" around here...

Also. Dad can walk to work! We're just down the block from the lab!

Screenshot-24

Mom says he's being too enthusiastic. I don't think there's any such thing.

Screenshot-39

Mom and I have been exploring the town. Everything is so strange here. I love it!

Screenshot-28

I tried to warn Mom about the pool at our new house. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's ok to turn their backs on it!

Screenshot-29

I like cats.

Screenshot-36


*************
A/N: And so Ariel's story begins. She's a very random kind of girl, but she's fun to play. She tells everyone about her hatred of water, which just cracks me up. She and Gwyn have a good time together since neither of them is working these days. 

Outtakes!

Sebastian was acting a little strange.
Screenshot-15

Turns out, he and "Puzzle" have been socializing.
Screenshot-16

I got this picture of Nemo cutting his finger... and then notice Sebastian passed out in the background!
Screenshot-31

Awww, Dink is lonely.
Screenshot-35

Zeke and Gwyn are still cute.
Screenshot-38

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I already love Ariel! It definitely was a great choice to let her take over the legacy! The way you "introduced" her to us is awesome - I can't wait to see more of her and read more pieces of her mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a lot of fun! Very unfocused, though. She really does get random ideas.

      Delete
  2. "Water is very tricky. I don't trust it at all." Bwah! I love Ariel already!

    Oh, and clearly Sims 3 doesn't have enough default names for IFs because "Puzzle" is the name of Hunter's doll. The other two kids renamed theirs, but Hunter's personality took a bit longer to gel, and I forgot.

    I totally failed to note that Sebastian had an IF! Did you tell us before, or did Zeke never notice this kind of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Zeke would really pay attention to Sebastian's IF, but then again Sebastian didn't really play with Puzzle much until they moved to Lunar Lakes. Kind of weird! This generation has been pretty indifferent to their toys until now.

      Delete
  3. Aww Ariel is adorable!!! A hydrophobic character named after a mermaid = pure comedy genius! Also, it looks like she's letting the position of heir get to her head ... who wouldn't want to boss around their family ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariel went to the pool all the time, until she got hydrophobic forced upon her! It was quite a drastic change, but very good for the funny.

      Delete
  4. Hahahahaha, this is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete