01 May 2012

Gen 3 Chapter 33: Old timer

Gwyn says I'm too easy on the kids. I pointed out that I yelled at Sebastian for skipping school, so she was obviously wrong about me. She pointed out that I let Ariel off the hook the next day even though she was the one who actually did skip school. Seems like I'm always doing the right thing with the wrong kid. Or vice versa.

Screenshot-43

Then Gwyn got fed up with the whole thing and went to a party at her sisters' house. Can't say as I blame her. Still, she looks pretty hot all gussied up!

Screenshot-50

It was a formal party, so all of her sisters were in various states of undress. I don't get them at all. Gwyn entertained herself by sneaking around and scaring people while Ariel (who tagged along, I think to get back in her mother's good graces) made everyone some dinner.

Screenshot-57

That left us boys alone at home. I don't know what my sons did after I went to bed, but I could hear that cat of Sebastian's tearing around the house at all hours of the night!

Screenshot-60

The next day, I figured it might be a good idea to get back into Gwyn's good graces myself, so I worked on cleaning up her garden. It's been neglected lately, what with everything that was going on with the kids.

Screenshot-61

Ariel has cleaned up Gwyn's old work out equipment, left from her military days, and has been building her athletic skills. She still has no idea what she wants to do when she grows up, though, so I didn't quite know what to make of her new hobby at first.

Screenshot-63

I soon discovered what had led to Gwyn's drive to tone up... it was prom time! Girls do that, don't they? Diet and exercise before prom? She never asked for a formal dress, though, and went to prom in her everyday clothes without a date. I don't understand girls at all.

Screenshot-66

There was so much going on in our family that I completely forgot that it was my birthday! Ahh, youth, I will miss you.

Screenshot-70

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?" Wise words, Beatles.

Screenshot-73

****************
A/N: Short chapter to use up the pictures I had ready to go, but I thought it ended in a nice place. They're all kind of going their separate ways right now, so I really don't know what Sebastian and Nemo were doing during these events, other than Sebastian visiting the park at one point. I hate it when my household gets up to 5 or 6 Sims and I can't keep track of everyone... but they're all so interesting!


Outtakes!

Random people have been playing in the sprinkler lately. Sims are so weird.
Screenshot-44

Sean Flynn is now a deadbeat dad. Judging by this picture of his baby mama in the park with their daughter, she's not the greatest parent either! She was still here until way after dark, too.
Screenshot-48

Arvid was at the party that Gwyn and Ariel went to and Ariel wanted to talk to him but never got around to it. It reminded me of her aunts' preference for older men, though!
Screenshot-56

Why yes, there are two puddles of pee in the kitchen while one of Gwyn's sisters hogs the bathroom in order to talk to herself in the mirror. No one could use the toilet for practically the entire party!
Screenshot-58

Sparkle Zeke.
Screenshot-71

6 comments:

  1. They get older so fast... now that both Zeke and Gwyn are elders, I already feel sorry for Nemo that they won't be around until he is a grown up. It's good that two older siblings are around to take care of him, but we don't even know if he likes them. I can't wait for him to turn into a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad for what little Nemo will be going through when he becomes an orphan. I suppose it's possible that he'll make it into the teen years before that happens, though, which wouldn't be quite as bad.

      Of course, no one in the house seems to be very interested in teaching him any toddler skills at this point either! They play with him and take care of him, but no teaching wishes. Poor Nemo.

      Delete
  2. Awww. It's always sad to see your patron age to elderhood because you know you'll lose them all too soon.

    Did anything romantic happen for Sebastian or Ariel at prom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm not lucky enough for anything romantic to happen for my sims at prom. They all like to wait until they're adults to be social so they can drive me nuts with late in life children!

      Delete
  3. Kitty! Very pretty kitty, I have 3 kitties in RL, and I like watching their sim counterparts. Ariel is wearing the hooker boots, uh oh! :D Funny she cooked at the party, and didn't dress up for prom. Sims kill me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sims are weird in general and Ariel is particularly random!

      I love Sims pets. So cute.

      Delete